“Food is amazing ”

Unni's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved Unni’s! The food is so good that we ate there twice in one day! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and amazing experience. There was such a varied selection, all of our meals were so fresh and delicious! We all had icecream sundaes for dessert as well, which were fantastic. Unfortunately we had to leave a little early because on of us got heatstroke so we didn’t get the opportunity to properly thank the staff. So thank you so much and we will definitely return!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! The food here is insane - I ended up visiting this restaurant nearly every day - the food is another level!
I’ve been travelling around south east Asia for a month and was in need of a good western feed (although the Asian food is amazing aswell)
The Swedish meatballs are unforgettable! My whole travels I’ve been craving my favourite dish from home - Genuine bangers & mash, Unnis have nailed it! (Tastes better then home)
For all you instagramers out there here is the place to be - each dish is picture worthy due to the best presentation!
You will not be disappointed with this restaurant - it’s in a league of its own! Can’t wait to return next year!
Well done Unnis & their amazing Staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018

For a week Unni's was our canteen (for lunch and dinner)... We enjoyed everything we tried (especially the buddha bowl, shakes, curries, Tom Yam, Spring Rolls). The Tom Yam fried rice was a delicious surprise
Staff are accommodating: we've seen them move tables around for a big group showing up near closing time.
It's a great option just off the beach...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was staying at the Nai Harn and viisted this restaurant for a quick drink as they had happy hours. The food was good but do check your bill. I was wrongly billed and when i asked the waiter to check he said its correct until i asked him to get the menu and showed him the correct price. Surprisingly he bought the corrected bill in a matter of second. I found that a bit dodgy-- other than that i cant fault the food ann drinks.

Date of visit: April 2018