Expedia
Agoda.com
Airport view(Syokimau)
Beauty Homes(Syokimau)
Cozy Dala(Syokimau)
All reviewslong flightan overnight stayfree shuttlemombasa roadrooms are cleanthe hotel staffbuffet breakfastreasonable priceair conditioningnice poolheavy trafficfew hoursconnecting flightmorning flightexcellent value for moneyoff the beaten tracknational park
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The ‘67’ is a 3 star-ish hotel, the rooms are very basic but comfortable and clean with the showers requiring a bit of repair. The terrace bar area is comfortable with a bar that is rather odd (you have to see it to believe it) but run very well. The restaurant is clean and the food very nice. A pool is available next door and is a great way of chilling after a day travelling.

The Staff are great, professional and very helpful, and although I have stayed in ‘higher end’ hotels in Nairobi I actually prefer the ‘67’.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Grant B
PRHManager00200, Public Relations Manager at 67 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Many thanks for taking your time to write this review and for your kind words. We hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Stayed for one night in Nairobi before traveling north, hotel was nice, clean and staff helpful, food was good and on arriving at the hotel late at night 10pm they cooked us some food. Buffet Breakfast was also very good. Free hotel shuttle from the airport which was quick and easy to arrange. We had booked 2 rooms, both the same grade room but one had air conditioning and one did not. Shower and room facilities were adequate for our one night stay. Only issue we had was on checking out the reception staff wanted me to pay again for out stay, but I had already paid booking.com when we booked, they advised me that booking.com had advised them the payment had not been charged and they had to charge me, I showed the staff all my confirmations that I had paid on the app and advised them I was not paying again, in the end they took screen shots of my confirmations and advised they would speak to booking.com not heard anything further.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pete S

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed the food served, free hotel shuttle, and room facilities. We apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you upon check out, which was eventually sorted out. Hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

we stayed hear at the last minute as we were let down by our booked accommodation near the airport. apart from the unmade drive to the hotel it was very good, the rooms were clean and well equipped, the wifi worked brilliantly in the rooms, the staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for you. the restaurant was very good with a wide choice available. there was a pool and gym but we didn't have time to use them.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PRHManager00200, Public Relations Manager at 67 Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at 67 Airport Hotel, and hope that you will be back.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This hotel is ultra convenient to airport and who facilitate guests with pick and drop service to airport at any time of day or night. Hotel is comfortable, well run, very clean, with good choice of tv channels, tea/coffee facilities, comfortable bed and most importantly great staff. The staff are really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and make one feel welcome and comfortable. The restaurant Serves good food at reasonable prices. I will definitely make this my preferred place to stay in Nairobi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for this lovely review.We are happy to read that you will make 67 Airport Hotel your preferred place to stay in Nairobi, and look forward to hosting you once again!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I have stayed at this hotel twice. It is not ultra flash but it is clean & the staff friendly. It is close to the airport & not situated in the congestion of the inner city. It is economical and they have a restaurant for breakfast & dinner.

Stayed: November 2017