Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$79
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/05/22
Trip.com
Expedia
eDreams
All reviews bed suite beach front laguna rci phuket angsana quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021

This is my first solo trip and although i was worried, the staff here were extremely attentive polite and very accommodating. I love that they check in with you daily to make sure everything is okay. I absolutely loved my quarantine time here, the meals were great and I'm vegetarian, they have a large selection. I Am so happy with everything, and especially would like to thank Jeed, i will miss her and the whole experience. Jaspreet

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Chose this hotel as Alternative Local Quarantine option and haven't regretted. Everything was as described: spacious room, 3x meal plan with a large choice, swab tests included, cleaning service and staff always ready to help. I'm thankful to the hotel team for always being friendly and helpful. Unfortunatelly, the hotel still feels a bit abandoned cause of COVID break, and some facilities like swimmimg pools don't work. Hopefully, it's temporarly.

Room tip: Everything needed is provided by the hotel, the sercvice, including airport transfer, works very well
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2021

The staff at this resort are second to none! They went above and beyond to make our stay the best that it could possibly be. They were kind and caring and servant hearted. The rooms were large and were perfect for my family! Thank you LHCP staff! You guys are the best and I will miss you!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2021

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They were ready to provide us with anything we might had needed. The place was clean and well supplied with a beautiful view of the golf course. The steak was particularly good, definitely the highlight of our 14 days. :)

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Service was very friendly and attentive, especially considering it was for ALQ (Alternative Local Quarantine). The staff met our needs and made us feel welcome and as comfortable as possible. Food was delicious, the menu was big and diverse and the little kind gestures followed up with treats in between made our stay feel special. Staff made a special effort to make accommodations for diet needs. The resort surroundings were beautiful and peaceful.

Date of stay: June 2021