“Thai personal touch”

20:00
Ranked #4 of 102 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Price range: US$9 - US$66
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, International
Description: Start each day at La Sala, where a buffet breakfast features live cooking stations and a host of Thai and Indian favourites. For lunch and dinner, this lagoon-edge restaurant transforms into one of the finest Thai & Indian restaurants in Mai Khao, serving authentic regional recipes and distinctive Phuket specialties, complemented by elegant wines.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here daily during my sandbox stay and always had a wonderful experience with Sao, Au, Looktan, Goobgib and Air. The real Thai hospitality with excellent service and the right personal touch - made me and my family enjoy our stay

Date of visit: September 2021
FB_AnantaraMaiKhao, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at La Sala - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Khun Bob W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining at La Sala restaurant and I am delighted that we made a positive impression upon you. I gather that you are used to high levels of service and its good to see that the team were able to deliver this for you. We will surely encourage us all to continue in providing great dining for all our guests.

Outlet Manager

Write a reviewReviews (499)

Reviewed 20 September 2021

it was my second time staying at Anantara Mai khao.
I had a great experience in breakfast service from Khun Sao, Khun Au, Khun Looktan and Khun Kae. They were trying to personalize my stay and breakfast experiences, even something our of the normal daily menu for example i could not eat pork congee, they offered chicken menu which cooked separately from buffet menu for me! Even I just asked for fresh Avocado which had no in buffet line, they prepared and served me!!

For dinner , Thai curry crap ( kang poo bai cha poo ) was very delicious. The dinner service was beyond perfect , mostly from Khun Pang’s service !! She was very friendly and professional staff.

During my4 days 3 nights at first time and 3 days 2 nights for the second stay, I had many touched moments from Anantara services and I will come back here again for sure!!

Date of visit: September 2021
FB_AnantaraMaiKhao, General Manager at La Sala - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Khun chanonlee,

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Thank you for your excellent service and very warm welcomeEspecially K Au, K Looktan, K Sao, K Jack, K Air. All breakfast and beverages are very nice and good taste. If we have a chance we will come back here again.

Dear Khun naawm,

Reviewed 17 September 2021

Fantastic breakfast, friendly staff. Our servers were Au and Sao. Fresh air and no mosquitos. There are friendly birds, kitties, and lizards.

Date of visit: September 2021
FB_AnantaraMaiKhao, General Manager at La Sala - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Khun Gene-Abramov,

Reviewed 15 September 2021

We have just finished a wonderfull and amazing dinner at ‘la sala ‘ restaurant . We ate Indian food. The cheff ,Sunil came out and help us to choose dishes and made one special for us . The waitresses were very kind and professional. We definitely will come back soon.

Date of visit: September 2021
FB_AnantaraMaiKhao, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at La Sala - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Khun kfirw,