Expedia
Shiva Camp(Mugla)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
All reviewshome away from hometurkeyhosteljeffnetflixpandapetsfethiye
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed in both the dorm and the tent at Chillsteps. The dorm room was large and very clean, the bathrooms were also a good size and very clean. The kitchen was well equiped and there are plenty of places to chill out around the hostel. Very good atmosphere and David and Miriam were a great help when we were there. Be aware that although the tents are very cheap, they are very small and not in good condition i.e holes that let bugs through and dirt inside the tent. But you get what you pay for! Also it is a bit far out of town but worth it for the price and relaxed atmosphere. Overall a great stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Chillsteps Hostel is one of the few places in Turkey that offers a real 'backpacker-feel' hostel, I came to stay for a few days and ended up being here for about 6 weeks. Chillsteps has a really laid back and safe atmosphere, Miriam, David, and Jeff are fantastic hosts. They organised day trips, BBQ's, games and Netflix nights. They were happy to look after my gear and bicycle while I visited Kas, and the Chillsteps pets really make the hostel feel like a home.

WARNING: Panda (the dog) is adorable, you will fall in love with her, but she will eat your socks, shoes, passport, or even bike helmet when you're not looking!

The located is great for relaxing too. I was only a 10-minute walk from Calis beach and a short cycle from some of the smaller beaches. It's about on the outskirts of Fethiye but this isn't really a problem because there are buses to the centre passing on the main road every 15 minutes and Chillsteps rent bikes too. It's also awesome having access to a kitchen (most hostels in Turkey don't have this) and the option to camp in the garden. The bathrooms are the some of the best I've seen in hostels too!

Thank You Chillsteps!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely time at this hostel. We had a few rainy days but that just meant I extended my stay! We all just relaxed in the common area, watched some Netflix, made dinner together. It's just a few minutes walk from the beach and easy to catch a bus into town.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived here early morning and the man was helpful and woke up to greet us and show us our room which was very nice clean and big however I woke up in the morning, went downstairs and paid my money for the room the the man at the front door he said he worked there, I then received messages to ask why I didn't pay, I explained the situation and two days later the hotel with out consent took more money out of my account. It ruined my stay to turkey and would never ever return. Especially to this place. Downstairs smelt was dirty and people lying all over the place, it reminded me of a squat

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

A home away from home. Friendly staff, comfortable bed; secure storage locker; fully equipped kitchen; playful pets; free shuttle service to bus station.

The owner was a great host and clearly loved having people to stay and showing them around the day and night haunts. Cooked a mean bbq too!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo