“Best Ice Cream!”
Review of Coffee Talk

Coffee Talk
Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Karon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After searching for two days, eventually found this gem!
Great ice cream varieties, from your banana split to insane milkshakes!
Normal cone with one scoop 50baht
Fancy encrusted cones (variety almonds, chocolate,sprinkles etc.) 75 baht
Definitely worth a visit
Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You will be attracted by the beautiful decoration and cozy ambience.
The menu has beautiful photos, as you can see... i was crazy to taste the passion creamy. Looks amazing... well, it just look good, doesn't taste passion fruit and is not even cold.
My boyfriend took chocolate milk and asked for a shot of coffee... then it was supergood, but the staff could offer the iced mocha instead.
We try the breakfast burger and it was really simple: bread /ham /cheddar cheese that we can find at family mart... Dont get me wrong, it is exactly What says in the menu but not tasty at all.
The service is just ok , as we live here we compare with the good places we have being before where the prices were lower and the food and service were pretty much better.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

One of the place i loved in Phuket.
Amazing staff & services the best things they smile always.
Amazing coffe i drink Espresso Frepe i liked more than star....
Thanks Coffe Talk & Good Luck.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We spend an afternoon in Coffee Talk which is next to Thavorn Palm Resort. This is a comfortable cafe that you can spend hours. Nice music, relaxed and calm, friendly staff, free wifi, air con... but most importantly they have the best coffee in town. And delicious desserts and milkshakes

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’m come here the for first time from Bkk I saw this coffee shop on the internet so I really need to go this shop but when I arrived I standing and waiting for order some coffee , so we have to talk with some girl who standing at the cashier on that time she did’t warm welcoming us be sure(maybe we are Thai Person??) and I forget her name , so our friends have to asked her some promotion and some menu when she answer is very impolite to us .. so i have to lift away from this coffee shop immediately and be sure i will telling our friends on my life don’t go to this coffee shop again so badly.....