All reviewsphuket airportmin drive to the airportbudget hotelcost bahtideal locationhot showernice staynational parkmini martone night stayplace to stayhallwaybeachproximitybalcony
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I stayed one night only. It is close to the beach, convenient store, night markets, and restaurants. Again got a last minute offer and paid less than THB600. The hotel provide pick up and drop off to the airport but I am not if it is complimentary as I do not need the service. The hotel is clean. My room is clean but there is a problem when flushing the toilet.

Room Tip: Toilet problem in room 209
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I only stayed one night at the chill house but was quite happy with the service they provided. I got picked up at the airport and it only took around 10 minutes after my call that somebody came to pick me up. Check in went without any problems I didn't have to wait at all. Staff was very friendly and helped me with my luggage. I booked the airport shuttle for the next day again and I had to pay 100 baht which is not too much. I think only one tour using the airport shuttle is for free if you want to be picked up and brought there you'd have to pay for one tour. But I understand the people complaining about it because it is not very clear on the booking page.
My room was cleanish but had some old spiderwebs hanging in the shower. Also I found some dust on the shelves that would have been nice to have a completely clean room. To be fair I was very happy as I have seen far worse in Thailand and I felt comfortable in this room. The only thing was the tab water which was brownish and wouldn't become clear. I brushed my teeth with bottled water instead but that was a real no go for me so I take off one star. In general I was very happy to stay there, I slept right next to the door to the reception so in the morning I heard people going to breakfast but that's just how it is and it didn't really bother me. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Pretty descent rooms for a good price. Bathroom is outdated and everything is leaking. Rooms are very noisy. You hear everyone coming and leaving during the night which disturbs your sleep. Airconditioning is loud to and you hear a mechanic noise all the time. Even when the ac is off

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Firsy impressions of the hotel were mot great. There was no one on reception and one of the cleaners (who was sat on her phone in reception) called someone to check us in. A good 10+ minutes later someone arrived. The receptionist helped us with our cases to the room however when we opened the door all of the cleaning staff were in there sprawled on the bed chatting and chilling. We seemed to have disturbed them as they sprung into life as once the receptionist had changed our room they were out and about cleaning the hotel.

Room a good size although bathroom could do with a good scrub with a tootbrush around the taps (this seems to be a common cleaning deficiency in thailand) and the bin could do with replacing but other than that the room was clean, towels (bath and hand towel) and linen clean and good quality.

The hotel decor is also really nice and tastefully done throughout. It looks just like the pics. Location good - only about 10 mins walk from the beach and 5 min drive from the airport.

We booked this place as it offered free airport transport (which we confirmed on the hotel website and also at the time of booking) however when we tried to make use of this facility to take us to the airport the next morning we were told it would be 100 bht pp and that it was only free one way. As we arrived by bus we would have expected to be able to use our one way transfer upon our departure, but no we were then told it was only FROM the airport TO the hotel and not the other way around. This we thought was incredibly misleading but the staff dont care although receptionist said that many people have complained about this before but the manager don't change... clearly they don't care either as its all a money maker.

We noticed hotel push bikes outside the hotel and asked if we could use them to go to the beach, surprise surprise 100bht a day each charge... the hotel is not exactly cheap, its disappointing that literally everything else is extra!

We ended up booking a taxi fron the guy at the end of the driveway for 50 bht cheaper, not a great saving but its the principle as much as anything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Had an early flight and have stayed too near to the airport in the past with traffic and aircraft noise disturbing my sleep. Opted for this hotel because of the price and the location near to Naiyang beach. This was a truly beautiful place and yet so near to the airport. A hidden gem. So spent the day at the beach (bars) and strolled along the national park route...amazing. Hotel modern but a few gripes like no bin in the room, no chairs on the balcony and just a wooden stool in the room, transfer 100 THB one way to airport. However, overall to have spent a day at such a beautiful location and be less than 10 minute drive to airport I would recommend to the budget traveller. PS the nearby 7/11 does not sell alcohol at all. if you want a beer go the the Family Mart near the beach before 11 pm and stock up there.

Stayed: February 2018