Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
ExpediaUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
Official Site
4,612 results
All reviews black ginger tin mine indigo pearl adult pools d buk suite tin mining family pool pearl bed suite coqoon spa industrial design tongkah tin syndicate pool suite swim up bar our honeymoon cooking class outdoor bath thai restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

What a perfect place to finally escape the confines of Covid. The resort is on Nai Yang beach which is a very quiet area, close to the airport. The area has some very good restaurants, bars, cafes and is perfect because it is not over developed.
This resort is special in so many ways. From the beautiful mature and well tended gardens to the resort style, which I suppose you could call Thai industrial chic. I have no negatives about this resort.
Katie at reception was so welcoming as she checked us in and then gave us a tour of the resort and our room. Plus when we needed help or information she was always able to assist.
Having breakfast here was very good with a superb and varied menu. Yes, the staff do also remember your morning beverage. Thank you Tan for my wifes peppermint tea and my double shot iced latte. The house keeping team are excellent. The rooms are kept clean and they pick up on little things and they are fixed, a blown light globe, a faulty plug in the basin, an extra mozzie coil, nothing was too much trouble.
The pools are very good especially the adult pool with swim up bar. And the food at the signature restaurants is incredible. Black Ginger is a dining experience from the little boat at the beginning to the amazing room and food.
My wife and I have 2 special occasions to celebrate towards the end of the year and another stay at The Slate for a double celebration is entirely possible.
Thank you to everyone at the Slate, you made our vacation very special.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Claude Sauter, General Manager at The Slate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this awesome review and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comment have been shared with the Team and with Khun Katie and Khun Tan who are always so passionate in delivering outstanding customer experiences.

Thank you also for highlighting the great service of our fantastic housekeeping team. They are the ones making sure that rooms and all public ares are kept clean at all time.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of hosting your stay once again, and we would be thrilled to help you celebrating your 2 special occasions.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I'll be more than happy assisting you with the arrangements.

Reviewed 12 May 2022

This was the fourth visit to the Slate by my wife and I. Located in picturesque and peaceful Nai Yang beach the Slate is a welcome change from the more hectic parts of Phuket. The gardens and charm of the Slate are big assets. We visited with a family group the family pool was great attraction. A short walk from the beach exit of the grounds are a range of restaurants, massage outlets and minimarts. A highlight of a visit to the Slate is the extensive breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.

Date of stay: May 2022
Claude Sauter, General Manager at The Slate, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your return visit and this wonderful feedback. I am thrilled to know that you had a fantastic time with us.

Knowing that we are your favourite resort in Phuket means a lot to all of us and especially our amazing staff, who work tirelessly to offer exceptional customer service.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future and please don't hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

amazing hotel in Phuket thailand Beautiful and mysterious design old mine The rooms are beautiful and large. The staff are always caring and lovely. There are also many different and beautiful restaurants.style I have an impression of this vacation

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers and I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future and please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us and we will be delighted to assist you with your booking arrangement.

Reviewed 11 May 2022

This is our second time staying in Slate hotel. We loved it the first time and we love it more this time. It's clean, staff are all amazing they took care of us well. Their activities are great. My son loves the kids club he stayed most of his time there. We did a thai culinary lessons we signed up for one day only and signed up for the next. Chef Mann is a good chef. From market trip, knowing some vegetable herbs and spices I didn't know to applying them to different types of Thai dishes. As an architect this hotel is a must to visit. The concept and execution from the structure to interior to accessories are all well thought of. U won't stop taking photos. It's close to the airport just maybe 5 mins drive and the beach is quiet and calm. Very ideal for family with young kids.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor and for your return visit to The Slate. I am delighted to read that you had a great family time with us.

Thank you for the compliments about out staff, they are our best asset and I will make sure to share your comment with all of them.

We look forward to welcome you back soon for your third visit and please feel free to contact me directly, I'll be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Warm regards from all of us here at The Slate,

Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

Never fails...The Slate is definitely a must stay when in Phuket. Well designed..magnificent architecture and awesome rooms...staff are super friendly and the resort has everything you would want...also has one of the best dinning experiences I've ever had...
A restaurant that you have to do a little water crossing to cone to a mind blowing palet experience

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank happytunesa
Claude Sauter, General Manager at The Slate, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback on TripAdvisor and great to know that again you had a fabulous stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed all our facilities, amenities and of course the great service provided by our dedicated employees.

We look forward to welcome you back and please don't hesitate to contact us directly for any assistance you may need.