Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
All reviews michelin star bread charming place chateau menu dishes
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020

We came back to this stunning place. My review from last year has not changed. Rooms are nice but not amazing but the food in the restaurant is to die for. The breadbasket is lethal. The best bread I have ever had! Great service

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank jenspeterj2018
Reviewed 4 November 2019

I booked a night stay for 9/11/2019 in the Family Apartment + the Val d'Amour (dinner menu) + Breakfast through the Relais & Chateau website for my family of 4 and gotten a confirmation from the hotel.
There was no other options during the booking where I could select between Adults and Children in the online system which forced me to select 4 adults for my booking. However, I received a separate email from the hotel on the same day stating that the price of my booking covers only the accommodation + the Val d'Amour for 2 person. This is absolutely ridiculous where a hotel under the recommendation of Relais & Chateau did not honor their confirmation of a booking and tried to charge at a different rate from their booking system! I have clarified this with the hotel and shown them the confirmation of the booking which they have admitted it was a mistake in their booking system and at the end I have to cancel my booking! This has totally ruined the mood of my family in anticipation of a good birthday celebration for my wife. Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Booked a Marquis package, room & 8 course gourmet dinner.
We booked a cosy room as only a stop off. Up in the roof, the room was lovely, but you couldn’t move in the bathroom, shower over bath, but virtually impossible to shower due to eaves. We had chosen the room, but was very disappointed with the bathroom.
Chateau set in beautiful gardens with a natural swimming pool, didn’t attempt it, water was freezing, but very beautiful.
Rustic dining room, with red glassware. Food was delicious, large portions than we’ve normally had on a tasting menu, but all fabulous. Staff lovely.
Breakfast comes served, bread basket, ham & cheese, fresh fruit & yogurt. Eggs if required. Lovely terrace to eat outside if weather good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ladygourmet
Reviewed 26 September 2019

A grand old property set in lovely grounds in a sleepy village off the beaten track. The food here is super and the service excellent, but it comes at a price. Breakfast @ €23/person is verging on 'highway robbery' and you can spend a small fortune on wine and dinner if you really want to get carried away. That said, everything was fine and just as it should be; shabby but elegant and VERY French. Worth a visit.

3  Thank Wellpastit
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed 3 nights in this excellent country property in the very scenic Jura region of France. Friendly professional staff at all levels and great meals both in the main restaurant and Bistro. The grounds are super to walk and lounge around after a day exploring the hills and valleys and enjoying the views. Highly recommended.
Kevin & Marie