All reviewsbeer gardenfriendly publeighton buzzardwhite horseon arrivalestablishmentkeystvtidybedroger
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Phoned Roger direct and was booked in without any fuss. On arrival the team were ready for me and took my breakfast order for the next day. My twin room was clean, comfortable and benefitted from a spacious en suite. Rooms overlook the beer garden, so a little noisy until closing time, but very peaceful after that. I had a great night’s sleep. Breakfast was excellent and a properly personal service. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stuck in Leighton Buzzard for an hour, I found this little place. It was a Wednesdat night at about 9pm and there were about ten locals inside having a drink. A lovely friendly lady was serving behind the bar. I ordered two pints of Adnams Ghost Ship which were reasonably priced at £3.50 each and we took a seat in the bar area. Although we weren't there to watch it, there is a TV in the bar for sports fixtures, and the pub is clean, tidy and extremely friendly.

Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

My third stay at the White Horse and each time I've found the accommodation very clean and comfortable.
In the bar is generally friendly and complimented with local customers.
Roger and Claire seem friendly and hospitable.
Will stay over again when in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I've not long lived in this area but now have a pub I visit regularly. I find the staff very personable and make an effort to get to know you and be attentive. They even let me bring my small dog in when it's not too busy as they know me well enough and just a friendly atmosphere where you feel really welcome. Everything's really well priced too which always helps!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew R
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were in this establishment and whilst they were friendly to him, I was completely ignored. I was under the impression that if you run a pub, you are in the hospitality business. Hmm. Not only that it's too loud and full of people loudly swearing constantly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
whitehorse771, Manager at White Horse Public House & Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

I find it hard to believe this was the White Horse in linslade. This is the first review of this nature for our establishment.Please contact me with the time and date of your visit so I can look further into the complaint.
Best Regards