“Amazing Luncj”
Review of Many Hands Winery

Many Hands Winery
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Coldstream
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Family owned and operated Winery & Cellar Door. Wine tasting serving hand made wood fired pizza& platters. Food served all day.Out door seating
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

A group of 9 adults and 3 children had pizza lunch here. It was amazing, the service was fabulous and friendly. We all loved it.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

If you weren’t concentrating, you could easily drive past Many Hands Winery while you were gazing at the massive green magnificence of Rochford Wines opposite ...
BUT ... let me tell you, that would be a HUGE mistake!!

Whilst you will enjoy the amazing vistas from Many Hands’ recently built modern restaurant or the sunny terraces outside, it’s the simple but amazingly delicious Mediterranean-inspired menu and the brilliant estate wines that will knock your socks off, and especially the pizzas that come sizzling from the wood-fired oven just metres from your table!!

Many Hands is the type of place where your mind starts to wander as you are enjoying these delights - When can I come back again? Who else can I bring with me next time to share this? What am I doing next weekend??!!

Owner/Operators Jenny & Tony are also just the perfect type of people you want looking after you when you discover a place like this - friendly, relaxed, informative, attentive ... did I mention friendly? It’s like you’ve been invited over to their place to catch up - the place is so friendly that you might be tempted to offer to do the dishes in exchange for a nap on their comfy sofas!!

This is going be one of those experiences that you might talk about in years to come, like “remember that first time we went to Many Hands”

I suggest you visit soon, before the ‘secret’ gets out.

2  Thank Isquaredjb
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Had a great experience at Many Hands Winery, a Sunday for lunch, after a visit in Healesville Sanctuary. We enjoyed their excellent Cabernet Sauvignon, antipasto, pizza and dessert in the beautiful space with green views over the vineyard. Thanks to the Jenny and Tony, the place has a great and cosy atmosphere!
Less than a week after, I found myself at Many Hands Winery again.

1  Thank IdaCarnera
Reviewed 1 May 2018

What a great find! Visited here Monday last week with niece from Townsville and her fiancé who is a baker, he couldn’t get over the great quality of the home made pizza bases. The toppings were pretty special as well. But, the “cheese melt” stole the show, it was sublime! Great hosts too, very friendly and obliging. Thanks Jenny and Tony. I’ll be back with my husband for sure.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We took 13 ladies there Sunday for lunch, great service, pizzas are amazing. We go there regularly as part of wines tours, always a great place