“Great hamburger ”
Review of Mango Y Chile

Mango Y Chile
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Bacalar
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: 100% Plant Based Burgers, Tacos, Salads, Smoothies, Shakes, Donuts, Organic Coffee and More. Terrace and Garden with a Great View of the Lake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great option for vegetarian and vegans, I’m not either of both but at the hostel recommend me it so much that I had to go. The hamburgers are amazing and the fries to die :) also had a choco chip cookie as a dessert - perfect!
Just a note - hamburgers are big, ate a little more than a half and the other brought it to the hostel for later.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Even though we aren't vegetarians we ate here twice! It was that good!

I had the tacos & my partner the burger.

If left you light but full & because it was so healthy, you kinda feel 'clean afterwards

Also we enjoyed the no nonsense of ordering & paying at the same time, so you can leave when you like, no waiting around for a bill.

It's been 3 weeks & I still dream of those tacos!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I just stumbled on this place but it was such a good find. The burgers and chips were both amazing, smoothies were also great. A bit pricy compared to most places in the area but definitely worth paying for.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place has been on my list forever and today we made it there. This is our kind of place. We are vegan because of my husband’s health and it is sometimes hard to find someplace that you really enjoy going and the food is good. We split a Classical Hamburger with real fries and I had a Mango smoothie with Moringa. We have a place near us in Mahahual that raises Moringa and I have read up on it and it has sooo many healthy benefits! Both of these items were upper delicious. The cookies looked tempting but I didn’t indulge. A new stop in Bacalar!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food!

Grate options!

Incredible taste!

Grate team, and good prices!

Strongly recommend it, incredible view and place!

Thanks guys!