“A true gem of a place”

Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are open everyday... lunch & dinner.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Staying in a a darling Airbnb just behind Ristorante Da Carmine on Aenaria Beach made it the natural spot to try. My husband and I were enamored! What a lovely spot, beautiful view, spot on service, delightful owner (Carmine) and the most delicious and freshest food created by his wife, the Chef. Although our stay will be (unfortunately) short, we intend to dine with Carmine again before we leave. I cannot give enough praise to Carmine and staff for delivering such an extraordinary experience! Grazie mille!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Went here nearly every day whilst on holiday in Ischia. Delicious pasta and seafood, freshly cooked. The linguine was the best I've ever had, really simple, plenty of garlic, fresh fish.... mmm. Writing this is making me hungry just thinking about it!
Excellent service, friendly staff. Location right on the beach, what else can one ask for on holiday? Superb!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I wish I was back there now! My wife and I spent 4 days in Ischia and were at Carmine's EVERYDAY. Carmine and his staff (and family) are incredible and really took our visit to the next level.

On to the highlights:
-Loungers on the beach for the best prices around.
-The food was fantastic. PRO TIP- If Carmine recommends something or has "fresh ____" that night, GET IT! We were blown away by the smoked eggplant and mozzarella pasta dish. His wife is the chef and she delivers delicious plates
-It is a perfect place to spend the day and is close enough to the Porto area that you can go for a stroll and return to your lounger for more suntanning.

Good luck to Sydney in her gymnastic career! We hope to return one day and see the crew.

Ciao rigazzi!

Brandon and Christina

2  Thank brandon s
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The beautiful scenery, sunny weather, spot-on service and terrific food made this a memorable lunch for us. I would unhesitatingly recommend this restaurant and only hope we are able to return some time.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The best sea food pasta I have ever had! So tasteful! Great service! Beautiful location right on the beach!