“Total disgusted ”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 53 Restaurants in Kanata
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am a big fan of this franchise.
BUT NOT AT THIS LOCATION
We went there for our special lunch. I ordered the same as usual. The GF hers.
So the 1st issue the counter guy was rude. He never listened to what I ordered. A simple change in my 3 piece meal. I asked for just thighs. He said ok. I said with fries. Ok a pop . I asked for a side if Mac n cheese ok.So very clear English to him. It was acknowledge that he had the order. He repeated the order. Ok very simple I thought.
Went to the car and started our lunch. We'll no fries . No sub in the thighs which I had to pay extra.
I go in very patiently and very polite. I asked the guy who took my order why it wasn't correct. He responded I didn't need the fries. I paid the extra for the Mac n cheese which was clearly on the receipt. He responds again I don't think you need fries. Lime WTF I thought. Since when does some counter can have the right to decide if I need fries with an order that was part of the meal. Then he grabs a bag oh also the female manager wS standing there watching all this. Not saying a thing. He puts some fries in the bag drops it on the counter and walks away

So I asked him and the manager. Do you treT all customers this way. Do you have any right to decide if someone needs fries or not. How Rude

Then I get back to the car . All the fries are in the bottom of the bag and no fries container.
Then I open the Mac and it's less than half full.

Total way to serve the fries in a bag with potential germs or whatever.
The worst ever in Ottaea for fast food

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 29 February 2020

This location is pretty good. The chicken is always hot, although their beans with rice aren't fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Looking for something new to try to take to a friend laid up with an injury who likes spicey food. This was just the ticket. Food was not greasy, and since it was our first visit, the owner threw in a couple of extras! Very busy. Lots of choices for combo meals with poenty of options.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Terrible place! I paid for butterfly shrimp and got 4 and the rest was popcorn chicken! Paid double! Bad place! Tried to call and they never answered!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

We have been to this outlet a number of times since they opened.
Yesterday was the 1st time that we have been totally please.
Order was correct, didn't take long and they accommodated us with a switch since we didn't want the fountain drink with the meal. Not everyone drinks pop!!!
Previous visits have been so so.
I hope that future visits will be more like the one we had yesterday.

Date of visit: July 2019