Constance Lemuria
TripAdvisor
Villas du Voyageur(Anse Kerlan)
  • Beachfront
Islander Hotel(Anse Kerlan)
TripAdvisor
Chateau Sans Souci(Anse Kerlan)
  • Pool
Villa Belle Plage(Anse Kerlan)
Roche Kerlan(Anse Kerlan)
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
2,113 results
All reviewsgolf coursejunior suiteour honeymoonhalf boardon the rocksanse georgette beachmain restaurantbuffet restaurantplay golfmain beachdiva restaurantkids clubbeach barstar resortevery hourla diguetennis courts
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of November during a twin Island holiday to celebrate my 60th birthday. The hotel was amazing, the staff were wonderful and were there to take care of our every wish from the time we arrived - the arrival being something really special - to the time we left. Eva was there to greet us when we arrived and she looked after us during our stay.
We had a Junior suite on the ground floor which was metres from the beach. The room was in a block of 4 with plenty of space including a large bathroom with a walk in shower and bath. Even though we were in a block it was very quiet and we heard nothing other than the splash of the waves.
Getting round the resort was easy we either walked or called for a golf buggy to pick us up.
There were 5 places to eat on site which gave plenty of choice when deciding where to eat each day. The quality of food was exceptional and catered for every taste.
Unbeknown to me my wife had booked the deck located on the rocks behind The Nest restaurant for my birthday meal and she liaised with Eva to make sure this was truly an evening to remember.
Anse Georgette is said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and it truly is. We visited just before sunset and were treated to a memorable evening with breathtaking views, including fruit bats flying out to have their nightly exercise and feed.
During the stay we also spent time with Robert, who is the Turtle Manager for the resort. He taught us a lot about both Green and Hawksbill turtles. Unfortunately we did not see any turtles during our stay but did see a number of nests which will hopefully result in a number of baby turtles hatching out before the end of the year.
We found all members of staff to be really friendly and helpful and loved the fact that we took the time to speak to them each day.
A big thank you to all the staff who made our stay truly wonderful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Constance Lémur... S, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review, it is true that we have a great Team and we appreciate your comments on our property, beautiful beaches and our culinary experiences that helped to create such a memorable vacation.

I would like to thank you for your kind words and will personally ensure that your feedback is transmitted to our Team members

We all look forward to welcoming back in our little paradise soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

4 of us went to Constance Lemuria and had one of the best holidays we have been on. The staff were friendly, with smiles everyday, they were efficient and caring. The rooms were lovely and the food was brilliant, especially the breakfasts. Thanks to everyone involved who made our stay so memorable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

What a wonderful review. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us; from the services provided, to the culinary experiences.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Constance Lémuria, Seychelles in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had taken a couple of days away from Mahe to visit Praslin and La Digue...which we thoroughly enjoyed! On arriving back from La Digue we had a few hours to spend on Praslin before our flight and asked if we could spend part of the day at the Constance Lemuria ( we are staying at the Constance Ephelia on Mahe).
We were made most welcome by your hospitality team.....even though we weren’t staying, we were given cold flannels on arrival -then water /beach towels and a buggy ride to Anse Georgette....what a great beach....We had an excellent lunch in the Legend, overlooking the sea.....what a lovely ending to our weekend...

This was a special trip for me as 40years ago I lived and worked in the Seychelles and this was my first return visit! A visit which has been amazing.....

Than you Lemuria for your excellent hospitality ....your staff are a real credit to you...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Constance Lemuria, Seychelles. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Along with my team, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you very soon, at our beautiful resort, to renew this experience.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Wow!! Just wow!! Stayed at Lemuria for 8 nights at the begining of November with my wife and 1.5 year old daughter. The resort and grounds are stunning and the beaches Petite Anse Kerlan and Anse Georgette might be two of the best in Seychelles. You can find a lot of reviews here about the beauty of the resort. For us, what made it 5 stars was the service from top to bottom.

We had traveled from Los Angeles on Turkish Airlines. When we arrived in Mahe our bags did not make it and they had no idea where they were. We were quite distraught because Praslin is not like the USA or europe where it is quite easy to buy items. I went to the front desk to have some baggage tags scanned to my email. The general manager found out about it and sent us a bottle of champagne and a hand written note. We had room service that night and with our daughter sleeping it might have beeen one of the best meals on the trip.

Everybody went out of their way to help us, from the kids club to the front desk, and everybody at the restaurants. One example was housekeeping. We needed an iron because we had planned a special dinner in the evening. We called and said we needed it in 45 minutes(there is not an iron board in the room). After 45 minutes it had not arrived. I decided it would be easier to just have them press it. They came to our door. In 10 minutes my shirt was pressed. That is the type of service we had the whole time we were there!!

I cannot recommend this resort enough. Thank you to everybody who made our stay incredible. Oh yes, one thing I thought was pretty neat was they do a photo safari at the resort where they take you to the best photo spots including Anse Georgette and the 15th hole just to name a few. We got some great pictures. hopefully we will be able to return some day!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is amazing and the way they welcomed us so warming and amazing... our luggage was taken there on time so by the time we got to our room it was all set..the check in didn’t take long at all and w were taken to our room..the room was beautiful...the cleanliness was just amazing...the room service provided was on time and welcoming.. we tried all the restaurants and the food was yummy but always went to takamaka for deserts as they were too too yummy!!! Would recommend any one to go back and I myself would still visit the place again.. a very beautiful island for honeymooners... would love to visit again.. being vegetarian wasn’t a problem cause the chef made sure we got vegetarian food we requested and met some Kenyan staff who were really friendly and took care of us very well.. thank you so much!!!

Stayed: November 2017