We stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of November during a twin Island holiday to celebrate my 60th birthday. The hotel was amazing, the staff were wonderful and were there to take care of our every wish from the time we arrived - the arrival being something really special - to the time we left. Eva was there to greet us when we arrived and she looked after us during our stay.
We had a Junior suite on the ground floor which was metres from the beach. The room was in a block of 4 with plenty of space including a large bathroom with a walk in shower and bath. Even though we were in a block it was very quiet and we heard nothing other than the splash of the waves.
Getting round the resort was easy we either walked or called for a golf buggy to pick us up.
There were 5 places to eat on site which gave plenty of choice when deciding where to eat each day. The quality of food was exceptional and catered for every taste.
Unbeknown to me my wife had booked the deck located on the rocks behind The Nest restaurant for my birthday meal and she liaised with Eva to make sure this was truly an evening to remember.
Anse Georgette is said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and it truly is. We visited just before sunset and were treated to a memorable evening with breathtaking views, including fruit bats flying out to have their nightly exercise and feed.
During the stay we also spent time with Robert, who is the Turtle Manager for the resort. He taught us a lot about both Green and Hawksbill turtles. Unfortunately we did not see any turtles during our stay but did see a number of nests which will hopefully result in a number of baby turtles hatching out before the end of the year.
We found all members of staff to be really friendly and helpful and loved the fact that we took the time to speak to them each day.
A big thank you to all the staff who made our stay truly wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin