We spent 5 days at this resort on the last leg of a 3 centre holiday to Seychelles and we definitely saved the best until last! We arrived mid morning and welcomed by Ryan at lower reception and ceremoniously welcomed by Marvel from customer relations at main reception. We were provided with drinks and pastries whilst we completed the check in formalities and as our room was not ready we were taken to the lounge area to change so we could relax in the resort until our room was available. I gave Marvel my mobile number and as soon as our room was ready she called me and we met up with her again and taken to the room in one of the club cars. Our suitcases were already in the room and Marvel gave us a thorough explanation of the features in the room which was a junior suite on the first floor. As it was our ruby wedding anniversary there was a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit provided along with a bag, sarong and 2 hotel towels for us to keep. The hotel also offered us a very generous discount package on a range of extras including a picnic lunch on Anse Georgette. Our first lunch at Takamaka was a lovely salad followed by buffet at Legend restaurant. On arrival we were warmly welcomed and shown the different food stations. They take your room number and name and so all the waiting staff call you by your name which is a wonderful touch. If they are able to the staff also will offer to carry your plate to the table for you which took a bit of getting used to but was lovely. All of the food at Legends is of the highest quality both for evening meals and breakfasts with such a great choice - they even have newspapers(small issues) in 5 languages available at breakfast. We wanted to visit La Digue the next day and hotel booked us places on the 10 am ferry and arranged a taxi - all done very efficiently.We booked a table at Diva as some friends were going to be staying at hotel and had a very nice meal there with very attentive staff. We also wanted to visit the Vallee de mai but wanted to do this by ourselves and got advice and bus timetable from hotel. The bus stop is just by the entrance gate but as I had a sore ankle Ryan organised a club car to take us to the main gate and whilst we were at the bus stop Christa who is head housekeeper spoke to us and very kindly explained the cost and reassured us and I thought this was a lovely thing to do on her day off. Christa then came to our room on last day to say goodbye and once again we had a lovely chat with her. Alona was also very helpful and called the room to see if we were ok and if there was anything she could help with, which was typical of all the staff we interacted with, every single member of staff said hello and couldn't do enough for you. The hotel and resort facilities are wonderful but it is the staff that make it special so I would recommend this resort without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin