Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
All reviews entertainment team play park evening entertainment summer holidays static caravan lovely site family holiday great holiday reception staff life guards long weekend mini break minnis bay platinum lodge weekend break clubhouse lewis
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020

We’ve just come back from a half-term 2 night stay in one of the pods at Birchington Vale with 2 boys 10 and 12. We had a really good break - perfect for visiting surrounding areas - Margate and Whitstable - we would have hired bikes if weather was better. Site was everything we expected - good to have a pool and amusement arcade (tickets !!) - staff were always polite and helpful - bar service arrived on each click on the app - special mention to Lesley in the shop for being very patient with 2 indecisive boys and a bagful of arcade tickets - will definitely look at other Park Holidays - Thank you

Date of stay: October 2020
S Gosden, General Manager at Birchington Vale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your mini break and that you had a great time with us. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We visited here for a couple of days in half-term and stayed in a pod, all in all was a very nice stay, had a lovely time, very organised and very well run considering these unprecedented times. Just a few things that would have made the stay slightly easier: The pods could be provided with a broom or dustpan and brush, the weather wasn't brilliant and mud, leaves and other dirt was being dragged through the pod, would have been nice to be able to sweep it up.
Also, hooks. After showering and swimming we had no where to hang wet towels and costumes.
The shower rooms and toilets were clean, it was also very well lit walking from the pods to the toilets.
It was also nice to see the entertainment even if you weren't allowed to move from your table, we still enjoyed it.
Would deffiantly visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
S Gosden, General Manager at Birchington Vale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay and I am really pleased that you had a great time. I will take your recommendations on board to improve people’s experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Lewis is a fantastic member of staff, always willing to go the extra mile and always greets us with a smile, we regularly use the pool and my kids always say "I hope Lewis is working" New Lifeguard Simon, although he looks toweringly scary! he is a gentle giant, a breath of fresh air and a brilliant asset to the pool safety team. Today my daughter slipped on the coping and he was there to help before me! Thanks dude.

Always feel safe in the water, particularly when Lewis and now Simon are on shift!

Room tip: pool experience
Date of stay: October 2020
S Gosden, General Manager at Birchington Vale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. I am pleased you enjoyed yourself and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Me and my little family came to visit late september we stayed in a pod Monday-Tue the site itself was lovely very clean and very homely with lots for my little girl to do! However the highlight of our stay was the swimming pool not only was the pool itself lovely and very clean the member of staff over seeing the pool lewis made us feel very welcome and considering my little girl is only small he made me feel at ease as he was very vigilant over seeing everyone. Lewis was very friendly and chatted to us nothing was to much bother.

We would definitely visit again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
S Gosden, General Manager at Birchington Vale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your camping pod stay with us and swimming pool experience. I am so grateful that you enjoyed your stay and have left us such a great review.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

We regularly swim at birchington vale.
My girls love it and always look forward to going, Lewis is always bright when he greets us. He is the friendliest of lifeguards and always on hand to help with any issues or questions

Trip type: Travelled with family
S Gosden, General Manager at Birchington Vale Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Thank you for such a nice review of your stay with us I will pass your kind comments onto the team.