Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week at Sideratos apartments and it was great. The apartments are very beautiful, clean and they have everything you need for a perfect stay. The view is exceptional, I wish I had that view everyday. The owners Cindy and Yiannis are great, they are very helpful and kind. They made our stay wonderful. We will come back for sure!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Although I travel a lot, I rarely feel myself home. This is one of those few places I feel home. Stunning view in the balconies, very clean rooms (very important!), three steps away from the beach! Whenever I’m in Chios, I’m in Sideratos. BTW, Cindy and Yiannis are great hosts. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Cindy and Yiannis have a fantastic please in Karfas! We loved every minute of the time we spent there. The apartments are very spaceous and have everything you need. The place is tastfully decorated, all with a lot of care. I will recommend it to all my friends. If you want to explore the island, Karfas is very centrally located.
Cindy, Yiannis and Nik, thank you very much for your hospitality!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Coming to Chios since 20 years and feel sorry not to stay there before. Wonderful location, right at the Karfas beach. You can sleep with sounds of waves. Pity that road was just behind the apartment and was noisy night.
Owners were very kind, we had just a small chat but wish to come again, stay longer and be friends, as we have many at Chios which our friendship started with an eat/stay at their premises.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sideratos, Owner at Sideratos Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Meltem,
Thank you for staying with us and for your nice words. I'm positive that when you stay longer than 1 night you will see that the road is really not that noisy.....
Thank you for your review and for coming so many years to our island!
Best regards, Yiannis & Cindy

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Sideratos Apartments are attractive studio apartments on the Aegean in the beach town of Karfas, about 10 kilometers south of Chios Town.

The apartments are clean, bright and nicely decorated. Each has a view of the sea and a large balcony suitable for eating or just sitting and watching the water. The owners, Cindy and Yiannis, are very nice people and are extremely helpful. They provide recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants and they know everyone on the island. They are always welcoming and friendly.

We stayed for an extended period and enjoyed the apartment immensely. It is near the airport, not far from Chios Town and right by the beach in Karfas where there are stores, restaurants and cafes.

From what we saw Sideratos Apartments is the best place to stay -- certainly in Karfas and maybe on the whole island of Chios. The apartments have air conditioning which is essential in the summertime in the Northern Aegean.

Room tip: All rooms face the Aegean and have great views
Date of stay: July 2017