Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2019

The Enodia Hotel is everything you want if you are looking for chilled, quiet relaxation. It is traditionally Greek. All inclusive food was traditional, tasty and plenty of it. Room had the most amazing sea view which we had paid extra for and was worth the money. Not only was there a sea view there was a mountain view too. Really quiet, no evening entertainment but it's a 10min walk into Vasilliki with stunning sea views on the way. Blue skies and hot every day. Wind did get up later in day a few days but was a welcome relief for us. Pool is small but so chilled no one rushes with towels to save sunbeds and the days we wanted to sit around pool we had no problem. Staff were lovely and relaxed Al hard workers. Beautiful island with stunning views and crystal clear sea. Seeing the sunset is a must. Hotel is in need of a bit of updating.
Would recommend for couples who need some relaxation time away.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Very friendly staff, attending all your needs! Nektaria, Pantelis and Manolis are always there to help you!
Nice menu on the all inclusive, with lots of options. Perfect stay overall. I recommend it 100%

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2019

We last visited Vasilliki 12 years ago but then most of the British tour operators pulled out of this charming village and concentrated on Nidri. I was delighted when I saw Tui had returned and swiftly booked to go in June 2019. I was dubious about going all inclusive but the quality of the food and drink was above standard with multiple choices at all meal times. We ate out a couple of times but that was through choice and not necessity. Our room overlooked the pool with a fabulous sea view and was cleaned daily with no complaints. The staff were very welcoming and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. In all, the hotel might not be a four star but this is Greece and I for one don’t go on holiday to spend time in my room much preferring to explore the surrounding area. We will definitely be returning to this little gem next year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Had to stay at this hotel for 4 nights as part of a Saga island hopping tour. Rooms poor, not clean, cold water (known problem for a long period) food not a good standard , prepared and laid out in a narrow area, which was hot and stuffy, selection limited, not appealing and left standing in high room temperatures. The tables were not laid, you had to collect your cutlery,table cloth's old and sometimes grubby. Outside eating areas in poor decorative condition with loose decking. The bar area was like an conservatory, old and not inviting. This was an inclusive package, but like most of the group we chose to eat out. The positive side was the location close to the sea and other restaurants!!! This hotel needs a good clean and update, the PR that it is a lovely hotel by travel companies using this hotel is overrated and misinforming visitors. NOT recommended. The family need to take heed and relook at their standards. shocking..

Room tip: go elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank gff1066
Patriarchea, Ιδιοκτήτης at Enodia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear , We sincerely regret the bad situation you are describing about our hotel and the reason for the "mess" of your vacation. We woukd like to inform you that the lease of the hotel to REFLECTIONS TRAVEL has expired and the management of the hotel ( from the 2020 season ) is now back to the owners ( as it was until 2014 and you can read thw comments). We want the Hotel ENODIA to become the best hotel in Lefkada , with excellent service , cleanliness , quality breakfast and food. We will be happy to see again at our hotel to see the huge improvements and changes. Thank you Nikos Grapsas Hotel owner

Reviewed 27 June 2019

I have just arrived yesterday, and was worried after reading some recent reviews. I usually wait until the end of a holiday to comment fully, but as I had been so worried about the reviews, I wanted to put this review up swiftly. The room we have on the 2nd floor, sea view is in lovely, clean condition. There are complimentary toiletries and everything in the room is working as I would expect. The bar has a wide selection of drinks, which are served by very friendly and helpful staff. The communal areas are clean, and pleasing. Wifi works! The gym is a bit tired, but will work perfectly for some light stretches and basic weights/ yoga routines. The food seems plentiful, and I haven't had enough yet to give a full review of the food, but it all seemed fresh. The restuarant area is lovely, with seating inside or outside, with plenty of shade. A mummy cat has had kittens, and they are all clean, and well fed, and happy. It is actually a joy to see them. The rep was really knowledgable and has suggested some great tours. Vassiliki itself is lovely, and I have been here many tims, although the first time in this hotel. So in summary, no idea where the rest of the very bad reviews came from, but I have been very pleasantly surprised!