Paul Marie(Analipsi)
  • Restaurant
Home Suites(Analipsi)
3,618 results
All reviewstex mexred saffronthai restaurantstone grillswim up roomal dentesplash poolmain restaurantfamily suitejacuzzi bathhot stonethomson staffshow castadult poolstribute actssea viewplayhouse live
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I returned home last Tuesday after a week at the Sensatori Crete. Too be honest I wasn’t impressed! I’ve stayed at sensatori Egypt and Fethiye and this one isn’t a patch on them!! And costs a lot more too. I’d paid for an upgrade with private pool. When we arrived we was infested with ants. Reception came and cleaned them away. Then we had no air con. They sent somebody out on two separate occasions who told us it was broke and they would send somebody the following day. This never happened!! It took until the Friday for the air con to be fixed!!! Then we returned back to our room on the Friday to find the ants were back!! In the bed, in the sheets, up the wall, in the towels in the bathroom. I reported it again and they sent a maid who changed the bedding!! I was mortified and went to guest relations and spoke to Beth. She was lovely and told me she was going to get them to do a deep clean. When we returned hours later there was ants in the bed again!! It took until Sunday for them to get a professional in to get rid of the ants. Lee and Beth are lovely, they went out of there way to help, but reception wasn’t interested and were hopeless and also told lee there were no reports of any of this which is a total lie. I phoned reception at least 6 times and went down personally twice crying before I spoke to lee or Beth. The hotel is dated too, definitely in need of a revamp. The steak house was lovely that you pay extra for but didn’t rate the tex mex at all. Definitely wouldn’t return. More like a 4 star. Go to Fethiye sensatori if you want a 5 star, you won’t be disappointed!

3  Thank rochdanlu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel for families, we had a lovely relaxing week with our 6month old, only issue is there isn't much to see and do if you like exploring outside of the hotel, would highly recommend having treatments in the spa with HELEN. They are expensive but being a beauty therapist myself I would highly recommend this particular therapist, I had 3 treatments with her and all 3 were amazing! Buffet restaurant serves a really good selection of food, staff are friendly and always happy to help! Kids pool is super fun but unfortunately not heated although that wasn't a problem for us as our daughter was happy enough in there but it's worth knowing! Thank you for a great stay! xx

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NTOdedra
Emma O, hotel management team at Atlantica Sensatori Resort Crete, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our resort, As always, your review is appreciated and the comments wrote are taken into serious consideration.

Thank you for stating that our resort is 'great for families' and that you had a 'lovely relaxing week'. We are delighted that you was happy with your Spa treatments and that the food is a 'good selection' and that the staff are friendly.

We hope we see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We travelled as a couple and are on our last night here sad to be going home after 11 nights! When we booked we requested room 5201 after reading reviews that it got the sun all day and it’s a suite with private pool defiantly recommend paying a bit extra for one it’s modern and it’s lovely just to chill around your own pool if you don’t want to use the main ones! When we arrived we got room 5201! So that made us happy straight away! The hotel is lovely and the staff are all friendly and happy to help! The bar staff at guru bar remember your drinks and have them ready before you even get the chance to order them.. every night the bed is turned down with sweets laid on them and a bottle of water on the bedside which is a lovely touch!
The food is lovely special mention about the a la dente you pay for this restaurant but it’s well worth the money and aroma grill is nice too! We would return again without a second thought and would highly recommend this hotel! Can’t wait to come back!

Dear guest,

Thank you for stating that you had a 'brilliant holiday!!' and that 'the hotel is lovely'.

We are delighted that you was happy with your allocated room and received the room you had requested, that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

Thank you for stating that the food is 'lovely' throughout the resort and in particular in the 'Al Dente' and 'Aroma Stone Grill' restaurants.

We hope we see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a week at this hotel and wish we were there a bit longer.
We had a suite which was upgraded from the travel operator. The suite was huge. I would have liked a swim up room which I will look into next time we go. The food was plentiful and premier drinks. After a week in Egypt in March this was luxury. All hotel staff very friendly. Restaurants easy to book but Thai didn’t have much much if your not a fish lover.
Beach was quite rocky but drinks were served on the sun loungers which was very nice.
My sister has now booked on my recommendation and I hope she enjoys it as much as me.

1  Thank Julie J

Dear guest,

Thank you for stating that we have a 'lovely hotel' and that you 'wished you was there a bit longer'.

We are delighted that you was happy with your allocated room type and that you found the food throughout to be 'plentiful'.

We hope your sister enjoys her holiday as much as you did and that we see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I are currently staying at this hotel and we are blown away at how superb it is
The staff rooms food all are first class ignore the poor reviews this place is heaven even the general manager is a really nice guy and people here just can't do enough to help you we will be returning for sure and thanks to all the staff for making this a superb holiday

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Emma O, hotel management team at Atlantica Sensatori Resort Crete, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to write a review on your stay with us.

We are delighted that you are 'blown away' with how 'superb' our resort is.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff members, rooms, food and the management in the resort.

We hope to see you again in the future!