Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews sea view the owner minutes by car clean rooms very nice hotel ponti beaches vasiliki maid port
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I stayed here for 2 days. I remember it was 8th or 9th of August. The guy at the reception was very polite and helpful. He gave us a room with sea view and the view was pretty good. There was free WIFI in the rooms. The elevators didn't really seem to work the days we were there. Probably maintanance. The room we were in, was pretty nice. The bathrrom was clean.The rooms were pretty much the same as you would expect in a 4-star hotel. The breakfast was normal but nothing special. I remember the bacon wasn't very fresh. I was surprised by the fact that the hotel had a pool (considerng it's location). But the location is what let's it down really, because it is quite hard to find and it's a long way from the center of Vasiliki. All in all it was a great experience and i would come back too.

Room tip: Sea view rooms are pretty good and quite
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BJORN M
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The good thing about this hotel is the view....but...the rest is disappointing. The bed in our room was absolutely horrible the spirals in the mattress where almost coming out! Not very comfortable on your holiday when you want a rest. Then... I understand that as a owner you bring your small children to work but I think it's really inappropriate that they are my alarm clock every morning. Screaming and crying kids are not a very good sign of hospitality for your guests, you can hear them through the whole hotel! Again nothing you wish for your holiday. Maybe I am being to picky but I really don't understand how people running a hotel don't understand these basic things as good beds and a calm environment.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank zuuz777
Reviewed 15 August 2017

it is a very children friendly hotel with nice and clean rooms and facilities
special thanks for Spiros and his family that make our stay there very pleasant
we loved the view from the room and the nice pool

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. We are really satisfied from the staff. The guy at the reception was very helpful and polite. The room was amazing. Clean and spacious. The breakfast had a lot of variety and it was good. We enjoyed our stay

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adapaulo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We were last year for the first time at PONTI BEACH hotel and this year we came back because we liked it very much. It is a very clean hotel, everything white, everything freshly painted, it is renovated, I stayed in the executive room, a very beautiful and new room that I recommend, the bed is tall, it was very good for a good night's sleep, sea view is gorgeous. The breakfast is buffet style, quite varied, everything very clean and well arranged, the hotel immediately completes the end of any kind of food. The owners of the hotel are very nice and kind, also the staff is nice. I definitly recommend this hotel, and it has a very good location, in a quiet area. All was ok, me and my husband were very pleased !!

Room tip: Choose a executive room with sea view.
Date of stay: June 2017