Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lefkada.
Short walk to the beach and tavernas.
Staff was really nice and helpful with anything we needed or wanted, good breakfast everyday.
We stayed in a double room for 7 days, talked to Spiros, the owner, everyday, asking us about our plans and experiences around Lefkada, and offering his help each time, making sure we are having a nice stay.
We will visit this hotel again

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We just came back from a week's vacation in Lefkada. The hotel is very nice, clean, the rooms are all painted in light, relaxing colours (ours was light green) and has a gorgeous view of the sea, amazing to wake up to every day.
Breakfast was varied, with a lot of options to choose from.
The owners and staff are very nice, always smiling and willing to help. Made us feel right at home.
We wish we could have staid longer.
We would definitely recommend the hotel and come back here.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Andreea B
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have spent here with my family a week in august. Our room was situated in a building next to the hotel. The room was equipped with old furniture, some cabinet doors could not be opened. Just average room.
The food was tasty, but I was expecting more of a typical Greek dishes.
Anyway Vasiliki is really nice place to stay.

Room tip: Rooms in the main building are better.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We had room 302, I believe we had the best sea view. Clean, stylish, good food, not many options, but good. The only problem could be the stairs to the beach, for us was an opportunity to burn some calories, so if you are an active person this hotel is a very good choice, the view is amazing!

Room tip: Room 302 has the best view, it's the pink one :)
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NLikesToTravel
Reviewed 19 September 2016

To start, I must say that I am not a fussy traveler/client. I do not expect luxury if I did not pay for it. What I expect is decently comfortable beds, clean sheets, clean working bathroom, good cleaning service and an amicable and smiling staff.
I got all that and more at this hotel.
The rooms are not crowded, pretty much what you would need in a holiday, but there is plenty of room and storage space to fit your 1/2 week kit. The refrigerator in the room is large enough, there is a 32" TV, small number of channels, 1-2 English ones, but with HDMI connectivity so... in case of rain, your own media can be your entertainment.
The bathroom had a case of the flaked paint, due to humidity or lack of ventilation but nothing that bothered us in any king of way other than aesthetically.
Towels/sheeting were changed every 2 days without our asking for it.
The breakfast was fair, variety in the 7 days we were here was... limited, but under no circumstances was it bad. It contains most of the things you would eat in the morning and then some. Don't thing gourmet, think budget. But I really can't complain.
On our first night here we also booked the dinner option but that was kind of a disappointment. The buffet was limited in options and taste. Other than the awesomely cooked rice with veggies, nothing good to say about this. Not a bother for me, since all around the hotel there are plenty of tavernas which would more than fit the bill for the buck payed.
The staff is awesome, to say the least. Really friendly, really helpful.
The pool is nice and clean, the hotel bar is just a few meters away, the music flows beautifully with the chill atmosphere.
The beach is about 4-7 minutes away. The short way is via a 102 step-stairwell (less fun on the way up, especially after some taverna wine) but you can take the 10 minute option and walk the long(er) way up with very little difficulty.
THE VIEW IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Could not ask for more from a 5* hotel. Rooms have a supplementary screen door that allows both privacy and ventilation, plus the ability to have that while locking your room.
For the "modern", connected traveler, having multiple points to charge your electronic devices from is important. I counted about 4 power outlets throughout the room. More than enough, I reckon.
Overall, highly recommended for the price, as long as you don't have unreasonable expectations.

Date of stay: September 2016