Caretta Beach
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice sandy beachperfect holidayair conditioningtheaplataniasseacretepharmacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The hotel was lovely and me and my friends were very pleased with our stay. The hotel was very quiet and we had no problem sleeping at night. There was plenty of space in our room and it was very clean. Staff knew us by our room number and were very friendly. I'm not quite sure why the hotel only has 2 stars, in my opinion it would deserve the third star easily!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Caretta Beach is a great apartment/hotel complex. The hospitality was simply outstanding here few facts
- we had a delay of three hours in our ferry. Alexandros arranged our very late checkin at 1:00 am with no extra charge. We even found a dinner in our table - a fabulous mousaka. I cannot thank them enough as we were starving, we did not stop for food to avoid more delays. Thanks - in this facility, nobody presses you to either clean your room or to have meals at certain time. You are on vacation!
- both my daughter and I had small medical issues, Thea helped us both to find a pharmacy and even a doctor
- the facility itself is beautiful and clean
- beach is nice as well
- location is great - not far from the action in platanias but secluded enough to have some rest. It is also near the highway and Chania to explore the beautiful island of Crete! Thanks again for making us feel so special!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful apartments. Clean and spacious, with lots of comforts. Air conditioning, room service, very friendly staff! We enjoyed the ocean view, the nice sandy beach and the kids had a wonderful time at the swimming pool. The pool bar - restaurant was opened early in the morning and closed late at night, which satisfied all our needs. When you get there try a cold caretta cocktail drink!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ελενη Κ
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

As you can see from the title,this is a very cosy and perfect place to stay and relax at the sea or at the pool they have.The staff is very friendly and they'll help you when you need anything.You benefit of good wifi,free parking,good restaurant and so on.
I strony recommend this Hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We have had just the best holiday at Caretta Beach, from the moment we arrived we felt welcome by Barbara and nothing was too much trouble. We had a Sea View Apartment and was worth every penny lovely views and right by the pool.

The apartment was clean and spacious.

Thea and Barbara are wonderful people working hard to make your holiday an enjoyable experience - lovely food and lovely people.

I can honestly say I shall definitely be returning to this hotel and would recommend to anyone who would like a quiet, relaxing holiday this is the perfect place.

Close to the supermarket and the other restaurants in the area, Bossa Nova, Tequila Bar and Tassos....

See you next year Caretta Beach :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family