“GEM ON LIMOUX SQUARE!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Dining on the square is possible here Southern France. After new owners departed last year the original owners are back and food is wonderful. Large portions of tasty dishes with sauces abound. Starter salads are entree size and an easy opt depending on the composition. Some of our favorites are the Involtini (sliced veal with ham, cheese, pan seared with a mushroom sauce) and anything seafood. Ask for pasta instead if fries. Good desserts. See you in the square!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Lovely bar/restaurant on the square. I admit I was initially put off by "pizzeria" as I wanted more than pizza for my lunch and tried to get a table elsewhere but other restaurants were closing as it was 13:30 so we went to Le Concept as it seems to be still serving food.
So pleased that the other restaurant turned us away. The menu has lots of choice, the service was great, the food was fabulous. It was one of the most relaxed meals we'd had and the food was some of best (the floating island desert was amazing).
I would most definitely return here and recommend to others

Reviewed 15 September 2017

It is certainly not the most attractive place on La Place de la Republique in Limoux. However their food, service and coffee makes up for it. I met up with some friends there and ended up having lunch. I chose a pizza with goats and Emmental cheese drizzled with honey. In one word delicious! They don't skim on portion size either.
Also after trying many cafes and restaurants in Limoux for a good coffee I have to say that Le Concept has the best coffee. I like to drink 'Noisette' , similar to a small latte and theirs is good! The service is friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Marijkedol
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This place is lovely. Its friendly and serves tasty food. The menu looks boring when you read it from the square but the food is far from, give it a try and you will be thankful you did.
Set menus are amazing value
we paid 25 E for starter, bavette steak, dessert and drink.

1  Thank brian s
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Lunchtime visit by 8 adults + 5 kids.
Good & quick service of a good variety of food. Plat du Jour is excellent value, omelette was very good, my pizza was excellent. The kids pizza off the childrens menu was the same size as the adults pizza. Highly recommended...

1  Thank Alastair C