Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews private pool close to the airport amazing hotel bungalow room beach area minutes from the airport last night sea view basketball court magda spa dolce dora greece athens artemis pcr
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021

I visited this hotel with my 2 kids, had a half-board option. I cannot speak highly enough about the amazing time we had all! Especially about the staff treatment, especially Magda, the manager. I’d advise you always to talk to her if you had any problems. She kindly made our trip the best we had so far and offered us a fee night for the whole family.

This place is super clean abs the food is very healthy. I’m a doctor myself and often get sceptical about food qualities etc. However, this restaurant’s food was superb! I managed always to eat at least 10 healthy and delicious varieties of vegetables abd fruits with no struggle.

The staff all can go miles to make your visit the best. There’s a nice play area for my little child with sand area too. The beach is Ricky but clean and safe, but just a very nice Sandy small beach is adjacent ti it on the left, less than a minute walk. The kids loved it with a beriberi of nice fishes snd crystal waters!

I’d highly recommend it for a family or business trip! My brother actually relocated ti this hotel after he visited me once! It has magical views especially watching the moon rising every night from the restaurant roof. Will come back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Zeus International, Marketing at Dolce by Wyndham Athens Attica Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We are glad to know that you were pleased with our beautiful location, the attentive staff, the restaurant food and the premium facilities. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

We went to Dolce 2nd wk of August and had a fabulous time.
From reception to pool to cleaning staff and security: all persons are extremely friendly and accommodating.
They will go out of their way to assist and advise you.
Be polite to all staff as they work very hard an do more than their best to provide the guest with fresh foods, clean rooms and cold refreshments. Breakfast and all provided foods are brought to the buffet with hard work from the kitchen.

Some of the guest were arrogant or rude to the staff; embarrassing behaviour.
All staff always remained polite. Respect to them.
To the guests: treat all staff with respect, they work very hard for their guests.

Rooms with a pool are a dream.
We had room 805 with a pool and perfect natural sun shade from the trees, always clean and fresh towels. Other room also clean and beautiful views on the bay.

Artemis (fish restaurant on 5min walk) is wonderful for lunch and dinner.
Perfect fish and people.

We will be returning to Dolce!
Thank you to all staff of Dolce for a wonderful break, loved it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IPTK2021

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate your recognition for the staff and their hospitality and especially for their effort to make all our guests feel safe and we will be pleased to share your positive comments with the team. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our exceptional Bungalows with private pool. Thank you again for your high rating and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

One of the best holidays we ever had in greece dolce attica riviera went out of their way to make our vacation extra special we loved everything the food the staff and the beautiful view it wasbreathtaking the hotel is located in beitiful location close to the airport and close to athens! We enjoed every moment and we will be back again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We appreciate all your kind words regarding our restaurant food, the helpful staff, and the stunning views. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

The hotel is located in a far and remote area, although only 15-minutes from Athens Airport. Directly on the Aegean Sea, with no sandy beach area, but a stone wall with a ladder into the sea. The public places are very nice, but it is very spread out and very hilly. You will need to call for a golf cart ride to access pool, restaurants, etc. All of the food was superb, except for breakfast which was your typical buffet with no egg station (disappointing). You really do not need to leave the premises to eat.

The reason I rated it a 3 Star was the poor service & attention of staff at Reservations & Front Desk Registration. I called over 10 times to reserve and spoke with a Reservation agent, who was not very helpful. I called again and spoke with a Reservation Agent who stated I could not have called & spoken to anyone as Reservations did not open until 9 am. When I arrived on 8/11 for stay of 8/10-8/12 our rooms were not ready although we arrived on 8/11 after 9 am. So I paid for a full day's room on 8/10 without being able to access room until 11 am on 8/11. We had requested adjoining rooms as we were traveling with our Grandson, who was a minor (17). After arguing over the non-availability of our rooms, we just said never mind. The Front Desk Receptionist, told me that I was tired & irritable and that I needed to rest!

When we arrived at the rooms, they were not adjacent but two rooms away from each other and our room was on an alley way, with strange people walking by all the time . When I returned to Front Desk, the same Receptionist told me the rooms were not far from each other to deal with it. She obviously has no children or grandchildren. Extremely rude.

I was going to extend our stay until 8/16 and called to see availability, but due to the rudeness & lack of empathy, did not extend. I will not be returning to this property and do not recommend due to issues of making Reservation & Front Desk staff.

Room tip: If you want a view, ask for a room that is not blocked by other rooms.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Dolce Athens Attica Riviera and for taking the time to rate your experience with us. We are glad to know that you were pleased with our beautiful location, the premium facilities, and the restaurant food.

We are deeply sorry though to hear that the overall experience did not meet your expectations due to the delay in the check-in process. In reference to this, please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused due to the waiting time and delay. Indeed, the situation described is not in line with our quality and brand standards.

Assisting our guests efficiently at all times is one of our top priorities. I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that your comments have been shared with the departments involved in order to avoid future occurrences. Thank you once again for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

It is only 15 min taxi (25-30 euro) from the Athens International airport. So Is ideal if you have to make a very long stopover in Athens or if u want to make a "decompression" pause before returning home.. The building Is huge, somewhat an ecomonstre in a wonderful bay. At least is the only great strutture there. Not new but fairly we'll mantained, rooms with view on the bay are spectacular. Restaurants are so and so, I highly raccomend Alexis , just 5 min walk outside the hotel. Also the little beach of Vravrona is very pleasant , 5 min walk opposite direction from Alexis, Personnel has customer care inside, greek hospitality at its best. A great thank you and compliments for your professional level to Magda, Maria, Eleni and Emilios at the reception and to Frosina at the nice Spa.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We are glad to know that you were pleased with our beautiful location, the attentive staff, and the premium facilities. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon in the future.