8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$119
ExpediaUS$119
Trip.comUS$130
ZenHotels.comUS$118
TripadvisorUS$119
Snaptravel
All reviews private pool close to the airport amazing hotel spa staff enjoyed every moment beach access dinner buffet bungalow room minutes from the airport last night rental car sea view between flights basketball court magda dora dolce
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

Marianna has done very good job . I am quite happy and impressed the way she treats.very professional girl . Wish her good luck in future.
At desk people were very cooperative and smiling face specially Ms Frasina guides me very well about the products and offers .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Zeus International, Marketing at Dolce by Wyndham Athens Attica Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Guest,
We do appreciate your recognition for the staff and their hospitality and especially for their effort to make all our guests feel safe and we will be pleased to share your positive comments with the team.

Reviewed 3 June 2021

Amazing hotel amazing staff amazing rooms everything was perfect I fell in love with this hotel and I am coming back with my family the vibes in this hotel is very positive it feels like home everybody is so friendly and so helpful that I never felt lonely.I want to thank you Dolce Attica riviera for the super memorable stay

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 2 June 2021

We do not really write hotel reviews but after our stay here we felt the need. The best hotel stay by far and I cannot recommend this place enough! John and his team were fantastic and the service like non other. Right from the planning phase of the the trip John was on hand to assist and make sure that every need was met right from the airport transfers, to dietary requirements (vegetarian) through to arranging on site covid testing. He did not miss anything.

The rooms were very spacious, clean and a beautiful balcony.

There is not one thing that we could fault about the stay it was an extremely memorable visit and one which was made even more enjoyable by the fantastic service provided by the team. Thank you so much John to you and your fabulous team! We cannot wait to visit again with our friends and family.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Guest,
Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We are glad you enjoyed our comfy rooms.
We also do appreciate your recognition for the staff and their hospitality and especially for their effort to make all our guests feel safe and we will be pleased to share your positive comments with the team.

Reviewed 2 June 2021

It was one of the best weekend in a hotel!!!the staff were so friendly and professional they made you feel like home always with a smile. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very clean. The hotel is located only 15 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from athens we were very lucky to find this hotel and we will be back again.Thank you dolce for the great getaway!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We are glad to know that you were pleased with our beautiful location, the attentive staff and the beautiful rooms. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

I travel a lot and most rooms do not impress me. This one did. I also don't usually write reviews but I feel compelled to for this resort given the excellent time I had. I stayed in a bungalow and it was very comfortable. I don't usually do well with hotel beds, but this bed was awesome. I slept so good every night waking up fully refreshed. The room is arranged in a way that conveys comfort, and the view was spectacular. Now the best part. The staff is incredible in their welcoming hospitality and warmth, especially Magda! They are clearly well-trained. Don't pass on considering this excellent resort!

Room tip: I stayed in room 834, and looking from all other areas in the property I think it had the best view (center right as you view the sea)
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for recommending Dolce Athens Attica Riviera after the experience you had with us! We are sogld to know that you enjoyed our classy and comfy rooms. We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon in the future.