“Well deserved ranking”

Taverna To Spitiko
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Gialos
Price range: US$6 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant with a fresh seafood and fishes , home made food , as well grilled meat, pasta , gluten free dishes .
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This was easily one of the best food we tried at Symi island.
Lamb kleftiko and chicken souvlaki were mouth melting and were cooked with the freshest ingridents.
Hello to fellow Lithuanians from fellow Estonians ;) Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The staff was extremely friendly and the food was amazing. The view was also incredible. I would highly suggest this place.

Jordaniuks, Διευθυντής at Taverna To Spitiko, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for a review. Glad that you enjoy your time and food here. Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We needed to go somewhere for dinner in a hurry (two hungry and tired children) and since this place was close by and rated well here on Tripadvisor we went there.
The staff was very child friendly and the location on the harbour is nice. The food however was mediocre, portions small and it was expensive.
We stayed with a lighter seafood combination of dishes for the table; fried calamari, horta (wild greens that are boiled), taramosalata (fishroe salad) and dolmades. Our oldest daughter wanted imam (aubergine with tomato sauce). Sorry, since I speak some Greek and my husband is Greek, I’m not so sure about the English names of the dishes.. Towards the end of the meal we had to order some extra meatballs for our daughters.
All dishes are some we are very familiar with, and I can sadly only say; we have had much better.

Jordaniuks, Διευθυντής at Taverna To Spitiko, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I'm sorry for that you are disappointed with our size of appetiser. But I understand you all enjoy our meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a great place to eat! Right on the main road on the port area. Beautiful view, and amazing food! The staff were so welcoming and nice. Go here atleast once if you are in Symi!

Thank you for your time to write a review. So happy that you enjoy it. Hope too see you again :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were suprised of the friendlyness at To Spitiko. The lady who talked us in was so welcomming as was the family running the place.

The first lunch there was a direct hit. Great food, perfect service and a warmGreek flair. We did not go back as I wanted to try 4 restaurants during our 2 night stay. But I would definetely recommend this place, and on my next visit to Symi, it is again on the list.

Thank you for choosing our restaurant. Glad that you enjoy it everything. Hope to see you soon again :)