1,390 results
All reviewsterme di saturniathermal poolsspa golfweather was perfectrooms are nicepeace of mindcold watertravel agentgreat restaurantpool areamassagefacilityspringrobesulphurrelaxationbody
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Such a let-down was hard to imagine when we arrived recently. We had booked for the Thermal Baths which are part of this hotel and we therefore drove up the gated hotel entrance. I buzzed and explained, the person who responded said something which could not be heard as the sound quality was dreadful. When I questioned their response they opened the gate and slammed the phone down. Nice. We then asked a hotel car park man and he directed us, we needed another road as the baths have a different road. So we followed his directions and with alot of difficulty we found the right place. NO signposts. We parked in the alloted car park and then it took us 15 minutes to find the right door!!!!

Having debated leaving we stuck with it and phoned reception for help, she came out and showed us the way. Well luckily the pool was FANTASTIC and an amazing experience but the structure seems to be falling apart and really needs alot of repair as well as some new and trained staff.

Despite the water I vowed never to return. Shame.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Simon F
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I do travel a lot and stay very often at LHW Hotels. Unfortunately I was not fully satisfied. I guess because I came with higher expectations to this hotel (before we stayed at Hotel Royal, Sanremo and Golf Resort Monte Argentario) .
Rooms and bath rooms are ok but not more. Breakfasts delivered to room were excellent.
The style of the hotel is not mine ...
Good standard but in my opinion too boring.
Difficulties (massive) delays at check-out (car service (we were in hurry to leave).
Golf course is good and handling of reservation was good and efficient.

The Concierge (old school) Alessandro is excellent! Together with the pool the highlight at the hotel, we received fantastic restaurant recommendations from him!

The price level is (a bit) too high, for what the guests gets delivered.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Safari268328
Reviewed 22 December 2017

My husband booked a one night stay for my birthday in December. I have been to the spa hotel around 6 or 7 times over the years sometimes alone and sometimes with my family, i love the water its very healing and the food is good too, when booking my husband did mention it was my birthday , however on arrival the receptionist manager who did see I was a return guest and recognised me was I thought quite aloof and cold , I am a business owner myself and would record a return customers birthday or make a note at the time of booking and at least greet them with a happy birthday I think this is good business practice. Its was quite empty the night we stayed so it did not take a lot to acknowledge guests especially guests who have paid thousands of euro to stay at the hotel over the years. Like I mentioned the water is amazing and rooms are nice, but this time round was a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sunflower Retre... H
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Just an amazing place .I have been going to the Terme for many many years and I can only recommend it. THE WATER is magical , you will understand what I mean once you are in it ,believe me you will even get used to the sulfur smell .I drive a few hundred miles to get to the Terme and each time a swim in « the pool «is the first thing i do . The hotel staff is professional and kind with a touch “ à L Italienne” . A special + for Davide the bar tender and the concierge desk . As for the spa , it just is :) They have a large range of products and beauty treatments a well as holistic treatments (my favorite ).You should absolutely book a treatment with the dottoressa Laura Quinti , it is an absolute must . Last but certainly not least , the Hotel is very dog friendly so you can bring your pet along ,I always do .I guess that it is also one of the reasons I love this place so much . I often try to go there alone ( with my dog) for 2 or 3 days to really rest & de stress:)
You will get a room on the ground floor with a big garden to let your pet run around , and you can go for longer walks with your dog on the hotel grounds , between treatments .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been visiting this hotel now for eight years and have never been disappointed.
However... there are now a few things that need fixing. Although the hotel is immaculate it probably needs a refurbishment. The rooms albeit comfortable are in need of updating as do the public areas. They need desperately to put in a cold water swimming pool.. it’s very annoying when the weather is hot and there is nothing to cool down in or swim in.
Hopefully in the very near future this might appear. Now the good bits. The staff are warm and welcoming, the treatments are amazing and the spa side is very well run.
The hotel is surrounded by a golf course which is beautifully kept. The few villages that are near the hotel such as Saturnia and Monte Mariano are lovely and there are restaurants there if you fancy a change from the fairly formal dining room at the hotel. Overall, this hotel is lovely and full of Italian charm not old school style and perhaps once given the facelift it deserves it will I’m sure be absolutely gorgeous.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple