All reviews lunch and dinner grazie mille little gem play room recommend hotel great family hotel seafood train station next morning hotel is located davide espresso child waiter mistake generations whim
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We arrived very late & stressed out after the Autostrada was closed. Davide and his team greeted us with complementary drinks and an excellent seafood restaurant recommendation. We received a free room upgrade too. Very clean and modern inside and a good breakfast (excellent coffee). Very chilled out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Davide H, Proprietario at Hotel Aurea Rimini, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Ciao Mark! Thank you very much ... we are glad you enjoyed our hospitality! Since 1950 we take care of many tourists who choose Rimini for their holidays! Best regards from Hotel Aurea Staff

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed with a complimentary drink on arrival. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was lovely and the staff were all extremely helpful and kind - what more can you ask for? The perfect stay! And the cost was very reasonable! And it was just 100 meters from the sea and from a very good restaurant on the beach! We would really like to go again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Davide H, Proprietario at Hotel Aurea Rimini, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Ciao Laura R, thank you very much for your review! I hope to see you soon... best regards for all staff Hotel Aurea!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

First of all, this hotel is much bigger than I thought! Modern decoration through out.
I have lots of storage in my room, that I can put all my stuff inside to keep my room tidy. Also had a balcony for myself.
The hotel staff are so nice, trying their best to make you stay comfortable, also working very hard to improve themselves. If you need anything, just ask! You will be impressed!
It takes 10-25mins(depends on traffic, you can always walk few stops to bypass the traffic) by bus from the train station (NO.11,stop 31) to the hotel, off peak time it would be faster. The restaurants in this area serves much better food than Rimini city center(especially if you like seafood of cos).
Davide is a great manager, I hope with his hard working, hotel Aurea will soon be rewarded another star and another ☺!
If I come or anyone is going to Rimini, I'll definitely recommend Hotel Aurea!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Davide H, Proprietario at Hotel Aurea Rimini, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Ciao Withwhom, I would like to be very good in English to make a great response to this beautiful review ... Unfortunately I am not and I just have to say: thank you! I hope to see you soon in Rimini. Davide & c.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

First impressions upon arrival is what a very smart hotel, recently updated with all contemporary and modern features. Clean, chic and fresh smelling room allowed us to feel comfortable and relaxed straight away. Breakfast was varied and had something to suit everyone with a big selection of fruits. All of the staff tried their best to make our stay enjoyable, friendly doesn't quite sound sufficient. We will definitely consider returning to Rimini at some point and the Hotel Aurea has done us proud :)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Antonhy,thanks for the wonderful words ... we hope to see you soon in Rimini! A warm greeting from all Hotel Aurea staff!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

First time in rimini and Davido and his lovely family could not have made us more welcome . Very happy and willing staff. Waiter super . Rooms exceptional with lovely balcony . Tried to find a fault but could not . David a and his beautiful wife and in laws so welcoming and all work very hard as a team . They certainly deserve 10 stars for all their hard work and committment. We wish you a wonderful successful season and hope to see you again . . Don't overdo it working you will be exhausted nothing too much trouble We loved you and I loved your father in law !!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael and Barbara Holloway

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Davide H, Proprietario at Hotel Aurea Rimini, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Ciao Barbara! Thanks a lot for your rewiev from all our staff ! I hope to see again...