Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews stay safe amazing ambience chef mr infinity pool the entire staff dinner buffet wonderful stay his team the hotel staff nice experience front office staff great hospitality appreciation kochi ram ms facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Four points is one of the very best business class five star hotel in Kochin Kerala. It is like a second home for me since the pandemic. Four points is brand new and clean with all modern amneties.
Its more like a workation now a days, when I am stressed out or need clear concentration or when an important conference is running or you need a steady internet connection, I just need to send a message to Libin Joseph, Duty Manager. Everything will be instantaneous on arrival! The entire staff takes care of each of your requirements. They even learned my tastes and served the best food always.. Thanks a lot to @fourpointskochi and its entire team! Best in class service! Special heartfelt thanks to @libin.joseph for pampering my workations.. Professionalism at its best..
They will also provide custom rates for the corporates.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vikas Kumar, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

Dear Jis,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us - we are happy that you consider us as your second home! Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We will make sure to share this review with our team member Libin.

The entire team at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark is proud to read this! Thanks again

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Ms. Sanjana was very polite during the conversation.
She is got excellent customer service skills.
She is got a pleasant voice.
She has got lots of patience.
Infact patience sails through her.
She sounded She is customer oriented.
You have really exceed the expectations.
Be the same.
Very happy to speak to you.
All the Best to your future.
May God Bless You with lots of happiness.
Thank you for all your help ..
Hope to see you soon or hear you soon.
Cheers...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vikas Kumar, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Dear Amrintaj,

We are glad that you spared some time to review our hotel, our brilliant associate Ms. Sanjana. This is definitely a pat on her back. In Marriott, we follow the principle of 'Putting people first' - whether is our guests or associates.

Thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Kochi for your stay - we wish to see you here again!

Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

I got the opportunity to stay in the hotels most of the time due to my profession , as specifically I would like to share my experience for four points by sheraton hotel their services is good and comfortable . I would like to appreciate firstly front desk staff Ms Sanjana and Anita and restraunt staff name shubi and their team, amazing food I experienced and and I would like to appreciate all the staff in this hotel who made me felt comfortable.

Thanks and regards

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vikas Kumar, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Dear Jayanti,

Thank you for sparing some time to review us regarding your stay experience at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi - we are extremely glad to read that you were comfortable, loved the food, and really appreciate the mention you have given to our brilliant associates.

See you soon here again!

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Amazingly well,polite and down to earth,really appreciate the staffs,keep up the great work. Specially Arvind and Sanjana thank you for making us feel Lyons like..wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vikas Kumar, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Guest,
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your recent stay here. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! Sanjana & Aravind would be happy to read these remarks. Hoping to welcome you back for a great stay!

Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

It was a confortable stay & also I would like to appreciate Sanjana & Arvind for an amazing experience and home like feel.They were very active, concerned, ploite & corteous. I wish them all the best in life..

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our hotel during your recent stay and much appreciating the remarks regarding our brilliant associates. They would be happy to hear this.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon and thanks again!