1,082 results
All reviewsrooftop baranimation team made our holidayclub roomevening animationhotel is nice and cleanturkeyturkish holidaymain buildingmorning gymdaily activitiesmain receptionholiday specialrecommend this hotel to anyonefantastic staycoat hangershotel is situatedthe general manager
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Before I come to this hotel I thought about this hotel "Perfect" and then I didin't change my idea.This hotel is realy such a good place for the guest.Reasturant is very clean and also very big for all guest.Foods is delicious I love all foods.My favorite desert is pudding.The best animation and the best animator David.And all team Emre,Carlos,Lisa,Mama Amira,Oggy.They are really friendly and also funny
I LOVE ALL ANIMATORS.They make me happy in this hotel.They make my vacation full of fun.And I did watch all show.I realy enjoy the all shows from animation.I want to come back this hotel next time.You should come for the visit to this hotel.Such a good place
...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
AurumHotels, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Aurum Moon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear İmre ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our facility and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.İt s great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us .

Our aim is continually give best service, thereby affording our guests a high level of service and satisfaction.

All reviews are vital as they assist our management team and staff to ensure all our guests enjoy their stay with us.

Ones again, thank you for your kind review concerning our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back again ..Take Care!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel because it is very quiet and clean and I really like the animators. I like David very much because it is funny but also works, I like Anil because he is very funny, I like Lisa because she is a very beautiful girl and she behaves nicely with people.
The restaurant is large, clean and full of food. I like performances made by animators: The show with fire,arab seyh is the best. My favorite words from the policeman. I did watch the best comedi show.I don't have any complained about this hotel. LOVELY AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE.This hotel looks like paradise.Activities is very fun. My favorites activities, FOOTBALL AND DART FROM DAVID.Volleyball and Boccia from Emre. The best animators.Beautiful hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very good-nice spa with good massages, hamam, biiigg pools, comfortable rooms and variety of delicious food! The staff were friendly and helpful. We had fun, went to an disco here, enjoyed the beach and ate a loooott from the Turkish cuisin. Everything was just fine, we are satisfied. We had the rooms cleaned daily and the view from our room was just perfect-beautiful beach view, including the clean warm water. The animation team was as good as we thought-there were different shows every night, they were friendly, funny and cool! We had a lovely family holiday! And thank you for our best animator Sam!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

When I first came to the hotel I was impressed by it's beauty.The staff will receive you very nicely.The rooms are very good,very good food too.You can't get bores becuase there are activities all day long.Every day they have different shows where they interact with people.At last,the animation team,they are very good and very funny,they come and sit and talk to you whenever they can,especially EMRE and David.Had lots of fun

1  Thank robertstefan529
AurumHotels, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Aurum Moon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Reasturant good food is also.Deserts is lovely.My favorite sweet is rise puding.Service is beautıful.Drinks,Very nice.Alchol is delicious.I am drinking alchol all day.Pool is beautıfull and also so big.I did swim all pools.Rooms is clean.Animation is the best.I did watch all animation show.And ı am enjoying all show.Fire show is the best and icredible show.David and Carlos is the best animatör and also all team is lovely...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business