Expedia
Vio.com
Trip.com
SuperTravel
3,764 results
All reviews westin resort family suite water slides lagoon pool kids club aqua park all ages bowling alley golf course family vacation great facilities da luigi beautiful beach unique experience health club beach restaurant half board
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

During our stay earlier in July, we left our car with them in their garage. Before they took it, they took note of its condition (a couple of minor scratches on the bumpers). When checking out, they brought us the car which now had a small-medium damage in the middle of its right side, affecting both doors. I am pretty sure that it was not there when we left it with them. The damage was so obvious on the black colour that I was looking at it persistently as they were driving it back to us to return it, causing one of their staff to ask: "isn't this your car? You don't recognise it?" and me to respond "I do not recognise this damage". They checked their notes and they did not have this damage marked down as pre-existing. Their staff then told me to not worry because they had insurance covering any damages. However, they failed to take any remediating action despite my multiple communications. In one of them I spoke to a manager who reassured me to leave the issue with him and he would take care of it, but I never heard back from them despite my multiple calls.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank arisath
Jirayr Kececian, General Manager at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear arisath,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TA.
The relevant Department ran a thorough investigation regarding your case.
The results showed that your car was parked on a specific space from one of our associates and no incident has been recorded, till the day of your departure.
Please be rest assured that we are committed to providing the best experience to all of our guests, and we are again really sorry that your car incident caused you inconvenience and prevented you from having a most enjoyable time at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino.

I would kindly like to reiterate that our Hotels are not subject to any surveillance obligation and any custody of the vehicles parked within the resort and that therefore our resort is not liable for any damage caused by third parties, in absence of witness.

It is my sincere hope that the last experience will not deter you from visiting our resort in the near future.
We hope to welcome you back in Costa Navarino for a flawless stay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Amazing Customer Service !

I forgot all of my suitcases when I left drove three hours and the hotel sent them to me two hours later. I never expected to have such an amazing experience ! A + all throughout the stay the team was kind and generous.

I love the environment and the sports facilities were great.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jirayr Kececian, General Manager at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear Alex H,

It is with utmost joy that we get such a great feedback from you.

We appreciate a lot your kind comments about our beautiful location and the top-quality of our services.

Indeed, in Costa Navarino, providing the highest level of hospitality services is our top one priority.

We are also glad about your positive feedback regarding our exceptional facilities.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in Costa Navarino soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel for families but lacked the finer details
Some examples where they can get better

1.) staffing the elite Marriott bonvoy counter at both check in and check out providing a premium experience to gold and platinum members
2.) hole 17 green at the Bay course was in bad shape with bird feather everywhere. Did not like that the bunkers were being repaired across most holes and the green fees were 100 euros ! The dunes course is in much better shape
3.) don’t expect to have someone run out with a band aid should you get hurt - you will be directed to an in resort pharmacy - this is a first for me and the worst experience ever wherein I was told to visit a pharmacy if hurt especially young ones !
4.) almost every activity is paid for - try and find out why in Asia this Is not the norm - 80 euros for a visit to the kids club
5.) lack of basic up selling skills in staff - maybe an extra 1 night etc..
6.) Greco hotels organized fun activities in the pool for kids and adults - pool was devoid of any fun !

Some people at the golf resort such as Natalie and Lefterie were exceptional and Antonis the waiting staff by the big pools - the hotel should understand more of why these guys are high performers - simply brilliant guys

Aside food quality is very high and recommended

Make it fun guys and stop being so commercial - people are spending anyways so look after them with finer details that will make us repeat customers (this is my 2nd time at this property but wasn’t delighted at 5 stars unfortunately :( )

Thanks :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jirayr Kececian, General Manager at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear seank548,

Thanks a lot for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your comments about the quality service and professionalism of our people and will gladly share your kind words with the entire team, especially Natalie, Lefteri and Antoni.

As you mentioned Costa Navarino is a family friendly resort offering an extensive program with an average 20 free activities on daily basis and at the same time we offer at very good rates around 36 different indoor and outdoor activities to exceed our guests' needs.

We take into serious consideration our guests' comments and therefore we apologize for not having met your expectations in certain areas. We are grateful for your constructive feedback, so we may learn and improve our services and effectiveness further.

The issues you have highlighted are already addressed at an operational level, so that will not occur in the future.

We sincere hope that the comments you raised will not deter you from visiting our resort in the future.

Thank you once again and hope to welcome you so as to offer the respective service as a valuable guest.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Westin Costa Navarino July 2022. The visit was amazing in every aspect. The customer service second to none. We had a few little hiccups but Mr Konstantinos Kanaris the Guest Relations Manager had it sorted asap.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Angem19
Jirayr Kececian, General Manager at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear Angem19,

Thanks a lot for sharing your excellent and enthusiastic review in TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and above all, we are delighted that you were completely satisfied with the consistent quality service and professionalism of our people.
Your comments about the impeccable service of our associates make me feel proud and I will personally congratulate Konstantinosfor exceeding your expectations.

Once again, we thank you for your wonderful review and for being such a valuable guest.

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

Thank you Chrysi & Victoria for the amazing experience!!!Everything was excellent!!!hope to see you again!Keep up the good work!!!Have a nice summertime!!!Wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!Dimitris and Anastasis!!!

Dear Dimitris M,

Thanks a lot for sharing this enthusiastic review in TripAdvisor community, in regards to your recent stay at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your holiday in our beautiful resort, located in the unspoiled Messinian landscape.

It is gratifying to know that our staff, premises and overall services met and even exceeded your expectations.

I will make sure to pass your encouraging feedback to all our Team members, especially Chrysi and Victoria for their high service level offered.

Once again, thank you for choosing The Westin Resort Costa Navarino for your holiday and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,