“Nice sunset”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Nicely positioned on the beach and we arrived in time to catch the sunset. They have a very extensive drinks and wine menu. We had a cocktail and the Italian Platter for the sunset part and then ordered our food. Mainly Italian dishes but a handful of Thai. My friend went for the Melazane and I had the beef carpaccio with Trüffel oil and for mains my friend had the lamb shoulder and me the lamb ragu pasta which was excellent. We chose a bottle of rose from Provence which was very favorably priced. They offer many top Italian wines for those who want them. The service was very friendly and quick. Weekends they are open for lunch and dinner - Monday off and Tuesday to Friday from 3 pm onwards. Quiet day for them. We enjoyed it and will come back for sure.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank 40klause

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Been here a few times and have never been disappointed, a lovely spot with lovely food and great service.

Date of visit: March 2017
3  Thank CNML-DXB
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We have been to Samui many times, and visit here on every occasion because the choices and quality of the food is very tasty, the ambience is simple yet the view is excellent, contributing to a peaceful, lazy lunch & a great bottle of wine too! The staff are very friendly and welcoming and they ensure your every desire and comfort is attended to.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank Nic-evaluator
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I've been to Ad Hoc a number of times so felt it was about time I wrote about the experience. The food was actually so good on Thursday that I went back on Friday with different guests. Both times the food was fantastic everyone enjoyed the variety of starters I picked to share. I then moved on to a seafood platter and 2 different burgers for my guests before sharing two deserts.

The staff are all very attentive and the bar man is at the top of his game.

A big thank you to all of you.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank MikeR5303
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We all 4 love this place, very good food, friendly service, amazing view and clam/relax. Lucky that no many poeple know it or it seems to be always peaceful. The tapas option, nice treats, and the pastas also very good. See you soon! A & J

Date of visit: February 2017