“Best Burritos ever!!!”

Casa Luna Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 683 Restaurants in Bophut
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Casa Luna is a vibrant restaurant and lounge in an ideal location opposite Big Buddha pier. We offer great food at very reasonable prices, with chefs specialising in western and Thai food, along with Mexican and Italian.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Casa Luna is a gem of a place, nice and chilled out restaurant area, right on the busy beach road but still quite as it's raised up.
The food was fantastic, I had the wet burrito with chicken and it was absolutely delicious, and huge! I'm a big guy but I struggled to finish it!! A must try!!
The staff were really friendly and helpful, they asked if I wanted my burrito spicey, I did, and it was!
The next day, having g had my appetite wetted, I tried the taco's with pulled pork...again fantastic! Another must try!
My dilemma now is what to have on my next visit!! What a great dilemma, and what a great weekend find! 5*!!

CasaLunaSamui, Owner at Casa Luna Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi, thanks so much for your kind review! We pride ourselves on giving good portions - there's nothing worse than wanting more after you've finished so I'm glad it filled you up! Thanks!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Casa Luna is a very short drive from where I have been staying so me and my family have eaten here quite a few times. I’m a vegetarian so not always spoilt for choice but I have been able to have all my favourite dishes with Tofu and been able to sample a lot of the menu. Food is prepped and delivered to the table in a very reasonable time and we have always received a high level of service. Will definitely be eating here a few more times before our holiday ends. Good food at good prices!

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great that you were happy with the vegetarian options we have at Casa Luna - it's something we work hard to deliver so it's really pleasing that you found it good! Thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Quality, tasty amazing food! We had food here on a few occasions over our 2 week holiday, was just so nice we didn’t want to eat elsewhere. Owners were great, very friendly and always helpful with our dietary needs. When we visit again we will definitely be back!

Hi Kristel, thank you for coming into Casa Luna over your holiday, it really means a lot to us for people to spend their valuable time here and take the time to leave us a nice review. Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Living in Samui this seems to be my go to place when I want a great meal. The staff and owners are great as well. You have to trust me on this one.

Hi Ryan, thanks for your kind review! It's great to see you at Casa Luna regularly and we're always grateful for your compliments on our nuts! Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

First Time eating here I ate the meatball sub, And it was amazing. Each time since (6 times) I try something new and it blows my mind.
Staff is great, prices are even better!

Easily my top restaurant on the entire island.

Hi Mike, high praise indeed! Thanks! It's great to see you working your way through our menu, and we're always happy to see you at Casa Luna :)