1,497 results
All reviews lovely hotel sea view beautiful beach orso roof terrace great view half board the general manager coming back large balcony low season swimming pool few meters day trip front desk staff restaurant food is kept spotlessly clean
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Belvedere in large part thanks to the above and beyond service and recommendations provided to us by the hotel manager, Francesco. The hotel amenities were top notch and my wife and I LOVED the continental breakfast with such a wide range and quality foods. The rooftop patio and pool area was very sleek, modern, and provided a lovely view of the beach and surrounding area. The hotel is within easy walking distance from the sights and attractions of Torro del Orso including the Grotto de Poesia. We loved our stay here and would gladly recommend the hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have an ocean view. If this is important to you, be sure to ask.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric E
Francesco S, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Eric E,
thank you so much for your amazing words. I really appreciate your nice words for me and particularly for our staff, the true soul of Hotel Belvedere of Torre dell'Orso. Our crew is made of young and willing boys that always work with great effort in order to ensure to each of our guests a memorable stay. I sincerely hope to welcome you soon again here at Hotel Belvedere, or, who knows, to meet in the U.S.
Come back soon,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

My boyfriend and I were touring Italy at the beginning of this May and stayed at this hotel for five nights. The hospitality was unbelievable. We have stayed at many high-end hotels in the past and none of them even begin to compare to the level of service this place provided. The manager Francesco and all of the staff were super attentive and always took extra care to make sure we had the best experience possible. When we woke up too late for the breakfast buffet, they let us order whatever we wanted from the cafe, free of charge. The morning we checked out we had to leave at 4 am, so Francesco had them send up to-go breakfast packages the night before to take with us. The food was amazing, and everything was such reasonably priced. Room service took literally less than ten minutes to deliver and was less expensive than any other meal we ate in Italy, yet the food was such high quality. The view from the hotel is also unbeatable, and its proximity to the beach is definitely a big plus.
The location isn't super busy in the off-season but the hotel is not far away from other bigger towns and cities, so we were able to drive wherever we wanted during the day or for dinner. Although there isn't always a whole lot to do in Torre Dell'Orso, the location did not limit us at all because we rented a car (very cheap in this area) and toured different places during the day. I'm so glad we stayed at the Hotel Belvedere, as it was such an amazing experience, and always a great place to come back to relax and enjoy after a long day out.

Room Tip: splurge a little for the deluxe rooms - they have the best view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annie R
Francesco S, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Annie R,

it's such a pleasure to read your wonderful review: I'm glad to know that we could meet your expectations and that you appreciated your holiday and our service. We do always try to meet the needs of our guests, your review is a reason of proud for all of us.
I sincerely hope to welcome you soon back here at Hotel Belvedere, a big thanks to you two.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My husband recently booked this hotel for three nights while we researched the area. It was out of this world! Great staff, incredible food, amazing prices. The staff here is amazing and so are the views, the pool, the service at every angle!!! We absolutely loved this place and the area. It makes a great base for exploring the incredible coastal area and towns in the vicinity. Nothing short of excellent! Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a sea-view room!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jesse A
Francesco S, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Jesse A,

your short review is something to be really proud of. I'm extremely happy you appreciated our service and our staff, we always put the maximum effort to satisfy all of our guests' requests. I sincerely hope to welcome you soon again,
kindly,

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We were touring Salento for 10 days and this hotel was on our wish list . We missed the turnoff on way down the coast but drove from Leuca to tick off our wish .
Salento is one of our favourite holiday locations for April (off season) weather has been blue skies and 19-23 degrees just what we needed after a harsh endless Irish winter .
From the moment we arrived at this hotel we knew we had found the best accommodation of our trip and the very best location . The receptionist Guisy was very professional and she gave us a fantastic Seaview room after a haggle for a full board rate . This is a brand new spotless hotel with a super coffee shop onto the front .
Our room is spotless good size with a huge balcony .
We have found the hidden gem in Salento and we plan to come back again and again .
The beach is clean with crystal blue water . This hotel is very well managed and a great addition to this beautiful town on the Salento Coast .
We recommend this hotel you will really enjoy relax and unwind .

Stayed: April 2018
Francesco S, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear mikeddie1987,
it's such a great pleasure to read your marvellous review about Hotel Belvedere of Torre dell'Orso. We always work hard with great passion in order to satisfy the request of all of our guests. I'm also glad you appreciated our restaurant and our position. I sincerely hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

View on torre dell'orso's bay, perfect service, even the room we rice, we got fresh cornetti and great cappuccino every morning! The room service it's fabulous, I booked the hotel with my partner to have a romantic time together and I was positively surprised (by reading the reviews I already had kind of an idea) people should really go and see to realize how special that place is, the beach is 100 meters walk, perfect for couples I have to say if you want to impress your partner, I was very impressed! And will for sure visit again, the owner and the stuff made us feel home far from home, it was an amazing experience, I highly recommend <3

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Francesco S, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear auraraja,

thanks a lot for your marvellous review. It's truly a great pleasure to read your full satisfaction regarding your stay at Hotel Belvedere in Torre dell'Orso. I also thank you for highlighting the main aspects that contribute to make Hotel Belvedere a special place, like the superb view and the courtesy and kindness of our staff. I really hope to welcome you soon again.