2,839 results
All reviews thai restaurant the banyan tree caravela restaurant north goa beach house beautiful property the cottages pool bar sea view private beach duty manager clean beach family holiday in room dining special mention memorable stay housekeeping staff
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The Taj Holiday Village is a very nice property in Goa and the rooms really make you feel that you are staying in a green village. The beach is not exclusive but is very close to the hotel. The staff at the restaurants are very cordial and helpful . The Buffet breakfast is very good with a nice spread of Continental and Indian.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lbindia
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Taj Holiday Village resort & Spa, Goa!!
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for taking time out and providing your feedback .

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We love staying at the Holiday Village Resort in Goa...their subtle but extremely attentive hospitality is what makes us go back over and over again.
The rooms are spacious, luxurious and well appointed.
The property itself is sprawling and well maintained. We always enjoy taking long walks in the evening admiring their well manicured gardens.
They even have a semi private stretch of beach right at the foot of the property.
Their thai restaurant is really good...but there is no dearth of eateries around the hotel either. We usually walk down the road and pop into one of the many options available.

Room Tip: I prefer the 1st floor rooms with balcony...most of them have a sea view...
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your review of our resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best holiday destination at Goa . The property is in the beach which is clean and without disturbance

The staff is courteous special mention for badrul and swapan along with their supervisor nitya for making special arrangement for my husband birthday

Regards
Shilpa

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at the taj.... the property is Hugh and well maintained......the staff is really cooperative.....a special mentioned for badrul and Swapan....who made the special surprise decoration for our room for wishing me birthday.....thanks to their supervisor Nitya .....

I recommend this hotel for a long and blissful stay

Ravishankar podar

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Taj Holiday village spread on 28 acres of land is undoubtedly number one resort in north goa. Its sea view room with garden sit out gives a fantastic view of the sea from the room. Service is very prompt....from welcome drink to food...swimming pool... sunset view till ur departure... every thing was perfect for my family. Thank u Taj.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rainee_24

Dear Guest,
hank you for your review of our resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back