Expedia
  • Breakfast included
永安旅遊
2,662 results
All reviewsthai restaurantthe banyan treecaravela restaurantnorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barsea viewprivate beachsinquerim beachduty managerclean beachin room diningspecial mentionhousekeeping staffmemorable stay
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We love staying at the Holiday Village Resort in Goa...their subtle but extremely attentive hospitality is what makes us go back over and over again.
The rooms are spacious, luxurious and well appointed.
The property itself is sprawling and well maintained. We always enjoy taking long walks in the evening admiring their well manicured gardens.
They even have a semi private stretch of beach right at the foot of the property.
Their thai restaurant is really good...but there is no dearth of eateries around the hotel either. We usually walk down the road and pop into one of the many options available.

Room Tip: I prefer the 1st floor rooms with balcony...most of them have a sea view...
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best holiday destination at Goa . The property is in the beach which is clean and without disturbance

The staff is courteous special mention for badrul and swapan along with their supervisor nitya for making special arrangement for my husband birthday

Regards
Shilpa

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at the taj.... the property is Hugh and well maintained......the staff is really cooperative.....a special mentioned for badrul and Swapan....who made the special surprise decoration for our room for wishing me birthday.....thanks to their supervisor Nitya .....

I recommend this hotel for a long and blissful stay

Ravishankar podar

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Taj Holiday village spread on 28 acres of land is undoubtedly number one resort in north goa. Its sea view room with garden sit out gives a fantastic view of the sea from the room. Service is very prompt....from welcome drink to food...swimming pool... sunset view till ur departure... every thing was perfect for my family. Thank u Taj.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rainee_24

Dear Guest,
hank you for your review of our resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Housekeeping, Pappu , Suyesha & jayparkash.excellent Housekeeping, very caring. Housekeeping section ensures timely cleanliness. It also takes care of basic necessities in room, visit room frequently & take care of guests very well. Needless to mention that special occasion of guests viz anniversary , birthday are remembered especially, making the day of guests memorable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family