See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Poor breakfast, poor dinner, poor wifi. The nearist free beach is about one hour walk. Parking around is a problem as well. Sunbeds cost 15 Euro a day. There are a lot of better places to stay. We did not like the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I liked this hotel very much, the Barote family is very nice and welcoming. The breakfast was very good and dinner also. The rooms were very spacious and tidy. Everybody was kind to us and cared to our every need. I will definitely return here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Silvia I
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We booked two double rooms via booking.com and previously I was in mail-contact with the hotel owner concerning our dog, which we initially were going to bring with us. From the first moment I felt that the hosts were very helpful and nice and welcomed our dog without an extra price. Anyway our plans changed and we did not bring our dog. The hotel is greatly situated facing the Viserba beach. Just accross the street and you arrive to private beach which offers umbrella & beach chairs - services. The rooms were very nice and clean with balconies, beds were very comfortable and air condition provided. The breakfast was superb, with a good choice of sweet and salty foods. It was very pleasant to have the breakfast out on the terrace facing the sea. Very near there was a bus stop with 2 buses going to the center of Rimini, which is about 4 km distant. We arrived by own car and managed to find a parking place along the street, almost without problems, but that might be difficult during the peak tourist season, because the hotel's own parking area is rather limited. I'd like to thank again the hosts for a pleasant stay and would recommend this cosy family run hotel to everybody heading to tranquill Viserba beach-area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank nabilascilla
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Amba is a small beach side,family run hotel, with a superlative spread for breakfast. It is like staying with your favorite Aunt. The best kept secret about this hotel is Mama Carla's five course feast,that includes WINE & water for 15 Euros. You need to request the meals you want @ breakfast time.A dinner like that can easily set you back a cool fifty any where else.Excellent.!!
Mony abrol.GA. USA

Room Tip: All rooms have the beach view,but the ones on the side have larger balconies.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mony a
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stayed 1 night, single room. Owner/hostess was very friendly and helpful, even that I checked in just before midnight. Room was clean, had a good night sleep. As I was travelling mid-October (low season), there weren't many guests at the hotel, so got more attention from the hostess as well, breakfast was good. Loved the place, got the feel of real Italian hospitality.

Positive experience.