Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Being my first time overseas, this has set the benchmark for future trips! The staff go above and beyond to ensure that you are having the most relaxing and unforgettable holiday! The view is nothing short of spectacular! The island is so rich in culture and nothing is too hard for them! Would recommend this Villa to anyone!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
geoff g, Owner at Villa Bukit, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi Damien, thank you for the great review and we are so glad you enjoyed lembongan , it is true Bali .
regards
villa bukit lembongan

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We rented both villas for my 60th with 2 families and were very happy with both the accommodation and staff. Arya, Cadex and Romi all fantastic! Nice breakfasts and looked after all our needs. This made it an enjoyable stay, Thank you team!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
geoff g, Owner at Villa Bukit, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you and we are so glad you could celebrate your special occasion at Villa Bukit Lembongan.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 10 days at Villa Bukit with 5 other couples. The two adjoining villas are self contained with 3 gorgeous double rooms, private pool and entertaining/ relaxing area in each.

The staff are beautiful and would do anything for you. The meals they cooked us were fantastic and we felt totally pampered.

One great aspect is the position. It really is in the center and at the top of the island which made it quick and easy to get to every part of the island. The surf, the restaurants at the main beach, Dream Beach, Sunset Beach. If you're adventurous (I'm closer to 60 than 50 and loved doubling my wife around on a scooter) this will be the best made for a fantastic holiday.

We can't wait to go back with our two adult children and their partners next year.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Villa One at Villa Bukit. From the moment we got off the boat at Lembongan I knew we had chosen the right place to holiday. When we arrived at Villa Bukit, we were in paradise! The Villa itself was immaculately clean, 3 air conditioned bedrooms and an annex with two beds.,4 bathrooms, lounge room, alfresco dining and an array of places where you could read a book, lie in the sun or escape the heat. The panoramic view from the bedrooms was breath taking. The crystal clear pool was so refreshing.
Romy, Arya, Kadek and Kiri made our stay in paradise even better. The beautiful breakfast they made us every morning was the perfect way to start the day. They made spring rolls which are to die for too! They made sure our Villa was thoroughly cleaned daily, organised scooters, sightseeing and tour recommendations and dinner bookings. They were all so friendly and treated us like family, nothing was ever a bother for them.

I will definitely be coming back to Villa Bukit (my piece of paradise)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

It’s taken only 45 years but today I️ have found complete bliss!! From the moment we entered the traditional Balinese doors I️ felt like we had found an oasis.. beautiful surrounds, the wonderful Kadek, Romie, Arya preparing freshly made to order spring rolls, chicken skewers and any number of dishes plus arranging us bikes and massages - best I’ve ever had. Nothing is too much trouble. The furnishings and pool is sublime. Can’t wait for the next few days and already know I’ll be back

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank yvettenv
geoff g, Owner at Villa Bukit, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

I just love when our guest appreciate the villas and our beautiful staff. They try so hard to make the guest stay the best possible. Hopefully we see you all again soon