Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
US$105
View deal
ZenHotels.comUS$107
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews outdoor shower and bath whiskey bar our honeymoon middle pool swim up bar amazing views plunge pool mount agung fast boat scuba diving the cliff welcome drink beautiful island deck pools bali muntigs
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2020

Best place to stay in Lembongan! Great service, rooms and location. The view was amazing from the room, and loved the outdoor bathroom. Staff was very service minded and we are so happy we choose to stay here.

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Batu Karang twice and will be back again a 3rd time soon.

The staff are great, friendly and nothing is to much trouble. The restaurant food is beautiful and the views are some of the best on the island.

The whiskey bar is one of the best little bars I’ve ever visited, the menu is awesome there is something for everyone to try. Would love to go back again soon!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank daler0281
BatuKarangComms, Manager at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Dear daler0281,

It sounds like you had a fantastic stay with us at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa, we really appreciate you choosing us. We are also very grateful for the kind Trip Advisor review support, it means so much to our family owned and operated business.

The repeat visits is a lovely testament to your times here, thank you for this! We are so happy that you loved the restaurants and bars, particularly our little hidden speakeasy, The Howff Whisky Gin & Wine Bar for some of the most unique cocktails and venue on the rocks.

We look forward to seeing you back in paradise for your 3rd visit, please do let us know when you wish to return so that our team can take care of you.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

My wife and I had a terrific stay (4 nights) at this resort. The Fantastic Location offers stunning views and Staff service was top notch. The Restaurant is also as excellent as everything else. We`ll be back.

Dear sskauai,

We really appreciate your recent stay with us at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa, we can't thank you enough for choosing to stay with us. This is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and to hear about the top notch service from the staff, we are proud of the genuine care they provide for our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review, and we hope to see you again on island paradise soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2020

we had a very rough trip from Bali - boat was late it was very hot and was very difficult, the moment we set foot in the hotel Valery steeped in and a week in haven began.
we have a suit next to upper swimming pool, which was perfect, when you travel with small children you need to pay attention the top swimming pool is not for children and there are no children pools
food is amazing in any standard - and every evening they have different main, after few attempts to find good restaurants on the island ... we just stayed in the hotel
hotel staff is always helpful for every need you have.
we used the SPA - was also very nice
the only problem we had staying in this hotel that the holiday ended

Room tip: close to the pools
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank thelasytraveler
BatuKarangComms, Manager at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear thelasytraveler,

What a beautiful Trip Advisor review to read of your time at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa, this made us so happy! It is so rewarding for us to hear that you felt like you were in heaven and well looked after by the entire team - this will surely create lasting memories for you to cherish forever.

It is true that the boat can be a new experience for some guests, however we are happy to let our future guests know that it is only a short 30 minute boat ride, and our team is happy to provide some helpful tips to help ensure a smooth process (make sure to bring some water, dress cool, & perhaps bring a fan!). And of course we will be waiting to take care of you at Batu Karang on arrival with a nice cold towel, fresh welcome drink, and friendly staff to take care of you and make sure you get acquainted with the islands and settled in to your island home nicely.

This is great to hear that you enjoyed the menu options, with a variety of fresh choices presented with local and international flavours. Some of the ingredients in each of our dishes are straight from our fresh hydroponic garden, it does not get any fresher than that!

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us recently, and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for the kind words, the social media support goes a long way :-)

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

I kept bouncing back and forth whether to spend a couple of days in Nusa Lembongan after a week at a retreat in Bali and so happy I did especially after the wonderful stay at Batu Karang. (Bali was a little too overrun by foreign businesses for my liking (says the New Yorker ha!), but hey, that’s “progress” right?). I was really craving a more local feel and this lovely island was the place to go ( don’t get me wrong - this area has been built up but just felt much less so than Bali - still had some of that Indonesian feel I remember as a kid).

I took a speed boat from Bali over and it was about an hour (I love boat rides and the weather was stunning). We arrived at the beach and took transport to the hotel (I paid extra to get my own ride - doing the whole hotel stop for each person and waiting isn’t my jam - it was $5 for my own personal buggy - totally worth it).

The hotel is situated up the hill through dirt roads - it’s a bit of a rocky ride but I didn’t mind one bit. We get to the hotel and the gates open and a buggy takes you to check in. The check in is overlooking a cliff with the most stunning views - I was instantly relaxed from the week in Bali and closed my eyes and soaked it all in. Check in was seamless - There was a wait but expected given I arrived early and it was only 30 minutes.

I booked the villa with the private pool and it was not only huge but the pool overlooked the cliff’s edge so I had a panoramic view of the water while I was standing, sitting on the lounge chair, or in the pool.

The villa interior was very nice, simple, had everything I was looking for and so well priced! I spent most of the day in the villa unless I went to the main area to grab lunch or to the spa. I was set between the spa and main area so didn’t need to request the buggy a lot but depending where you are - it can be a very hilly walk, but there is a buggy available to take you where you need to go. It wasn’t super busy when i went given it was rainy season so can’t speak for what the hotel is like when it is very busy with buggy situation.

I only ventured out of the hotel to go scuba diving and was picked up by the scuba company so don’t have Information about the outside.

I partook in several spa sessions given they were running a special (who am I kidding - it is so well priced here I would have partaken anyways!). I had the foot massage, body massage, and head massage - they were all amazing - I love massages, get them everywhere, and this did not disappoint. The therapists was lovely, strong (I love a good amount of pressure for my massage!), and knowledgable.

All in all, really enjoyed the stay and wished I had spend more time on this lovely island and hotel. I know it’s silly to wish some things will stay as they are but I do hope progress slows a bit and the island can still maintain its Balinese charm but I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2020