Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Scooby doo bungalows is a very average place unfortunately. Try to avoid if you can.

The good:
Great location right on the beach
You can literally hear the waves as You fall asleep at night which is amazing
The room had comfortable beds and nice clean sheets.

The bad:
The manager/owner I’m not sure does not care about his customers. He spoke very rudely to me and my friend right off the bat and treated us with hostility I couldn’t fully understand. We are trying to be conscious of waste so have reusable water bottles and wanted to refill them. He said no, ‘this isn’t a resort’ then when we insisted charges me 5,000 to refill and then tried to charge my friend 10,000 to refill her bottle even though I paid half that! They went so far as to put a No Refill sign up which seemed aggressive. This said they do supply bottled water in the room (which we did not touch so I felt refilling much cheaper).
The shower did not have hot water. When we asked to change everyday they ignored our request. Said there was hot water (there wasn’t) and said he’d fix it (he didn’t). I suspect the whole place suffers the same problem. The bathroom window was also broken so anything could get in. And it just wasn’t very clean.

All said, I’ve paid cheaper in a homestay and had much better service and in three weeks in Bali never had a problem getting a refill on my water from any place I’ve stayed (no matter how cheap). This place just doesn’t care to make its customers happy and doesn’t consider the impacts on the planet.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Coffeeismycraic
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great huge and clean room with a little terrace infront, outdoor pool in a lovely garden. Staff super friendly, could not do enough for us. Very reasonably priced restaurant right on the beach with stunning views. Highly recommend

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank abc025
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed for first time on island.and absolutely loved it...rooms were superb and.location fantastic.
Staff were luvlee and cldnt ask for any better.
Great food and pool.right near beach.
Would definitely stay again.the best

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We stayed here last Sunday and Monday nights and it was a very enjoyable two night stay. The room was huge and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower was hot. Couldn't really ask for anything more!! The staff here were very friendly and attentive and the food here was very good. We ate both evenings here overlooking the ocean. We hired a scooter and rode around both Lembongan and Cenigan quite easily. We would definitely reccommend the Scooby Doo Beach Bungalow to our friends. Thank you again

Room tip: Wifi only really works on the verandah of the rooms, just not in the rooms.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Spacious outlarged room. Good working airco. Tv in room. Staff helpfull and friendly. Breakfast good with choices. Great seaview from large pool and great outside restaurant. Manager extremely helpfull.

Room tip: One of the frontrooms with pool and seaview
Date of stay: February 2016