Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Hello everybody,

we wanted to stay for 6 nights, but we leaved after the first one. Let´s call it "night", but only because it´s dark outside.

What I understand about night is a quiet sleep, or let´s say nearly quiet. But what you can expect at night when you book this "hotel" are the following:
- dogs barking the whole night
- Scooters and cars that drive directly beneath your ears the whole night (if I say the whole night I mean it)
- neighbors that talk at normal volume, but you can understand everything

At 3 am there was something unidentified at our roof of the hut, which consists only of straw. It wanted to get inside, and was scratching for about half an our.

The day before I specifically asked for a quiet hut, and they told me: "all of them are quiet".

So I went to the information, which is really friendly, and asked if I can get my money back (except the one night), and they gave me the manager via phone. It´s now better for me to not give a statement to that call. I got 50% back after a hot discussion.

So if you don´t like that - don´t book it.

Best regards

Room tip: Not possible. Don´t come here would be a good tipp.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed in private villa with pool for 2nights.

Rooms where cleane and nice. AC was leaking some water to the bed and on the night there was few ceckos in the sealing at night (see photo)

Rented scooter for few days 80k/day

Hotel is a bit remote located, but if you rent scooter or just want to relax at hotel this is just please for that.

Breakfast was served to the room every morning, there was few options for sets.

Staff was helpful and friendly.

Can recommend

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2019

We stayed 3 nights in the Tree Top room. It is huge! The view is outstanding and you feel like in a suite. The breakfast was very tasty. Service was very efficient, always with a smile. We highly recommend to stay here, especially if you dive with them. Their dive school is outstanding with small groups, personnalized attention and of course amazing dive sites.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2019

We were in Bali for our honeymoon and stayed in Nusa Lembongan for a night. It was a lovely, spacious room and bathroom and view was just lovely, including the forest around us. The pool is such a great feature! We opted to get back from our tour a little earlier just to laze in the pool a bit. It has such a great view and lush garden around it, just like the pictures!
We also did our tour of West Penida and dinner at Hai Bar and Grill through recommendations from the resort. They were spot on! Great breakfast too.
Just a point- We had the Deluxe room with the sea view.We knew that the bathroom was separate which is fine .There is a common walkway between the bathroom and the room and hence can be tricky for some. But still would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2018
3  Thank Chriselle B
Reviewed 20 October 2018

The private pool villas were brilliant, beautiful and environmentally sensitive. Lembongan is a place for backpackers, unlike this demographic, we're 45-50 and not afraid to spend a bit of money and share it around. Twin Island gave us peace, luxury and personal attention, talked to us and we appreciated them (Clipta, BJ, Iluh and all who I can't remember and Im bad with names so they made an impression!). I think without them we might have found Lembongans lets face it bad dusty 'roads' in rigid flat tray trucks (or scooters) and cheap tourist food (pizza, pasta ... were has the local food gone?) and cheap skate tourist arguing every dollar, self obsessed kids thinking only oh how tired they are (in paradise) or getting grumpy cause they wait a few minutes - then we would not have enjoyed Lembongan, as we didn't dive or do other water activities. Just in case it matters to you, the TV had no aerial connection, if you must, watch something online, but if you are staying in a romantic place like this as a couple and want to watch TV, well, what can I say.

Room tip: either of the 2 private pool villas
Date of stay: October 2018