Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews mushroom beach boat trip lembongan island hut pools massage accommodation bali scooter fisherman
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2020

Been here before as a couple, but this time stayed at the resort with children and friends (group of 6)
Just love the resort and the island generally as an escape from the hustle, bustle and dirty beaches of Bali.
Bay Shore huts have great individual huts all close to either of the two pools.
Located a short walk from places to eat so it has the relaxed feel but only being 2-3 minutes away form shops and restaurants
The resort can provide transport to further away destinations which is great, as there are a number of locations to visit across the island..

Room tip: All huts are good and located close to pool and restuarnt as this is just a small complex
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay here!

The location is so close to Mushroom Bay and the staff are very accommodating, the rooms are all lovely and clean, have recently been repainted and are a great size.

The outside bathroom was kept pretty clean, and I think considering the environment that is the best you can ask for. They provide an insect net for around the bed, definitely use it because there is a large gap between the wall and sliding door our to the bathroom and anything could slide in.

I would recommend to the hotel to provide cans of big spray in each room, or provide a nightly turn down service where all rooms are sprayed for bugs in the late afternoon/early evening. We did have a couple of little flying friends on our bed, which we just flicked off and out the net around us. I imagine someone not as easy going as us might not be happy about that but we didn’t care.

Would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZoeAndTory
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

This little resort is what you need when you come to Lembongan island. Everything is beautiful, staff is great and friendly (will help you with everything!) and pool area with a view to the ocean. Restaurant in resort offers great food but explore restaurants in Mushroom beach too. This place is in the best location and you can rent motorbikes every corner to explore all three islands like we did. Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida. Love it here and me and my boyfriend will definitely recommend this to little friend groups, couples and families. It is not a total ”kids place” but we had my 4 year old god son with us and everything went well. You need to come here! <3

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed in a Deluxe Garden hut for 5 nights and had a beautiful stay. The huts themselves are fantastic, ours was very spacious and the outdoor bathroom is great and aircon works very well. Nothing is too much trouble for the lovely staff.
Beautiful gardens and grounds, nice and quiet location, with lovely view of Tamarind Bay (not a swimming beach) and only a short walk to Mushroom Bay where there are some good beach restaurants and bars. Two pool areas are great, and massages good and well-priced. If you’re looking to be away from the busier main area this is a great choice, we found it very good value for money. Thank you Bay Shore Huts!

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I've given the Bay Shore Huts a 3 star rating, not for any particular reason other than it wasn't particularly to my liking. Enjoyed our stay, but it's not somewhere I would personally visit again, not so much Bay Shore, but Nusa Lembongan as there is very little to see or do other than stop and relax. That's not my normal idea of a holiday, I like having access to more entertainment other than snorkelling. Bay Shore offered some basic but adequate accommodation, the huts are air conditioned but with no wall linings or ceilings they did get hot during the day. The toilet / shower is outside, not ideal in the middle of the day. The pool and dining area needs a facelift / some maintenance, it's nice but the timber deck is a little weathered. The highlight is the view over the bay full of fishing boats, really was a magic spot early in the morning or after dark at night. Service was friendly and helpful, there's a small shop nearby ( turn right out of the hotel ) and you can hire scooters or golf carts nearby. I recommend the gold carts as the "road" isn't very scooter friendly. You can circumnavigate the island in around 1.5 hours.

Room tip: Ask for beach front ( huts 1,2 and 3 )
Date of stay: December 2019