Lowest prices for your stay
US$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
All reviews mushroom beach boat trip lembongan island hut pools massage accommodation bali scooter fisherman
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

This little resort is what you need when you come to Lembongan island. Everything is beautiful, staff is great and friendly (will help you with everything!) and pool area with a view to the ocean. Restaurant in resort offers great food but explore restaurants in Mushroom beach too. This place is in the best location and you can rent motorbikes every corner to explore all three islands like we did. Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida. Love it here and me and my boyfriend will definitely recommend this to little friend groups, couples and families. It is not a total ”kids place” but we had my 4 year old god son with us and everything went well. You need to come here! <3

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed in a Deluxe Garden hut for 5 nights and had a beautiful stay. The huts themselves are fantastic, ours was very spacious and the outdoor bathroom is great and aircon works very well. Nothing is too much trouble for the lovely staff.
Beautiful gardens and grounds, nice and quiet location, with lovely view of Tamarind Bay (not a swimming beach) and only a short walk to Mushroom Bay where there are some good beach restaurants and bars. Two pool areas are great, and massages good and well-priced. If you’re looking to be away from the busier main area this is a great choice, we found it very good value for money. Thank you Bay Shore Huts!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2019

I've given the Bay Shore Huts a 3 star rating, not for any particular reason other than it wasn't particularly to my liking. Enjoyed our stay, but it's not somewhere I would personally visit again, not so much Bay Shore, but Nusa Lembongan as there is very little to see or do other than stop and relax. That's not my normal idea of a holiday, I like having access to more entertainment other than snorkelling. Bay Shore offered some basic but adequate accommodation, the huts are air conditioned but with no wall linings or ceilings they did get hot during the day. The toilet / shower is outside, not ideal in the middle of the day. The pool and dining area needs a facelift / some maintenance, it's nice but the timber deck is a little weathered. The highlight is the view over the bay full of fishing boats, really was a magic spot early in the morning or after dark at night. Service was friendly and helpful, there's a small shop nearby ( turn right out of the hotel ) and you can hire scooters or golf carts nearby. I recommend the gold carts as the "road" isn't very scooter friendly. You can circumnavigate the island in around 1.5 hours.

Room tip: Ask for beach front ( huts 1,2 and 3 )
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 December 2019

We stayed in an ocean view hut, was small but only used for sleeping and showering. There was a balcony with seating and ocean views where we spent a lot of our time when not in the pool. Ocean front resort with great food at affordable prices meant we barely left the resort during our 3 night stay. The staff were very friendly an accomodating. Room did not feel cool but the aircon was pointed at the bed and we slept with the quilt on most of the night.

Room tip: Ocean view suites 1,2 and 3 are the best
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 25 November 2019

We stayed for four nights in Oct. and loved it. Great location on the bay, walking distance to Mushroom Bay Beach where the ferry drops you off. A nice breakfast was included. Staff was super friendly and very accommodating, even getting me breakfast extra early before my dives and provided me with electrical converter as I misplaced mine. The rooms were very clean and well appointed, we loved the out door bathrooms. Two nice pools never crowed. For a small unpretentious place it really had an an exclusive feel to it. Overall a great stay and a great value.

Room tip: We had a garden view villa which was lovely.
Date of stay: October 2019