Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$36
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews mushroom beach boat trip lembongan island hut pools massage accommodation bali scooter fisherman
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2019

What a wonderful stay we had at Bay Shore Huts. Lovely accommodation with very friendly staff. The restaurant is excellent and very reasonably priced. Rooms were clean and very comfortable.

The pool is really lovely with a super view of the boats docked out at sea.

We will definitely return here in the future.

Room tip: Choose a hut closer to the front pool and sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alf1148
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I'm writing a review based on my real personal experience. There're few points that I'd like to share and recommend about this resort.

Location, The Bay Shore Huts is only 5-8 minutes from the harbour, if you travel from Bali. I can say that it is pretty close.

The Resort, this is a very nice n well decorated resort, family friendly. There's are 2 swimming pools, the front beach, and the front huts area. The kitchen is on beach front, with the view of ocean and Mt Agung.

The room, once you book for a room, you pretty much get a whole decent size of a hut included bathroom. It was very well decorated n clean. It also got the beach vibe n modern resort in it, which I really love about it. the part that I love the most is the bathroom. It's a very lovely open roof design of bathroom. I have warm shower n look at the sky everyday and I'm loving it! Ps. The bathroom wall and shower is very high, so you feel very enclosed and private.

The service, this resort has an excellent customer service. The reception staffs are really friendly, polite, helpful, and approachable. They always say hi and ask how you day been with the smile every time you see them to make sure you have a great time staying at the resort and traveling in Lembongan. My partner and I hired a scooter from the hotel, which is very convenient with the help from the reception staffs helping us with the direction and the place to explore.

Recommendation
1. the best time to come is probably not in January, as it is the wet season in bali. It rains a lot but only 5-10 minutes each time. I would recommend to plan and check the weather ahead, so you can spend as much time as you want outside.
2. The resort kitchen is not bad, but I would recommend you to explore the restaurants outside. As there're heaps of places that serve good food with more variety.

Overall, This is a very beautiful and friendly accommodation for family, couple, groups. I might be a good option for solo travelers that want some privacy and relax. Personally, I think it's worth the money I spent n I will probably come back in the future.

3  Thank IichienY
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days and couldn't fault it. The staff are really accommodating and the huts are nice. Close to mushroom bay, maybe 5-10 min maximum walk. Was lovely to sit back and relax. Will go stay again

1  Thank ecko1207
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Recently revamped these huts are very cute, well priced and clean . The staff were friendly and attentive the food at the restaurant was nice and reasonably priced Had lovely view from restaurant over the water and fisherman’s boats looking toward Bali We hired a buggy had a few issues with it but it was no hassle the staff exchanged for another one, was a great way to see the island. Gardens were beautifully maintained. The aircon wasn’t that cold
However we weren’t hot or uncomfortable at night might be an issue in hotter weather I have trouble with steps (bad Knees) so Hand rails on the steps to villas would be good overall lovely place would definitely come back

1  Thank Slootz
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

A peaceful location without doubt. The rooms are being renovated and the revamped white of the huts is great. The rooms are of a good size with a great outdoor shower area. There are 2 pools (one with ocean views) which caught the breeze and gave great views of Mt Agung when she presented herself. The restaurant / bar wait staff were in the main attentive and lovely (in particular Sinta and Koman) which was very much appreciated. Breakfast was good and the French breakfast pastries were wonderful and fresh. The food in the restaurant however was dreadful - a massive menu which can only be frozen. A venue with great views and no one at dinner almost any night. A massive missed opportunity to provide a fresh daily changing seasonal menu with fresh ocean fish.
My two friends had a ‘massage’ and were furious afterwards - great lashings of oil and clearly untrained spa staff offereing a substandard experience.
Sadly the potential is there for a terrific all around experience but most things missed the mark

Date of stay: November 2018