Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$20
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews air con bean bags on the beach awesome location small pool scooter hire fast boat relaxing holiday stayed nights ocean view ace agus island accommodation bintang tide
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights, and from the minute we arrived we were treated like friends. Nothing was too much trouble at all, they took time out to ask you how you were if you needed anything or just to advise where to go to visit places. The room itself was better than expected to be honest, comfortable bed, air con, hot & cold water. There is no wardrobe or clear storage space, but guess that’s because please tend not to stay for long periods. With the hit being wooden you can hear everything, we were unfortunately next to a bunch of chickens (cocks) who would not shut up, 2am for a little bit, then 5am all the way through till 9am, so no lazy sleep in at all. That was my only issue with the room, maybe it should either be sound proofed or only let to people staying max 2 nights. The only other issue is the WiFi is pants to say the least, I know we don’t go on holiday to browse the net or use our phones, but when we want to you should get some decent speed, it’s worst than dial up. We did eat in the restaurant on our last night and the food we had was good, and what we seen of other plates was good also. And very reasonably priced. If we visit the island again I would choose to stay here but would ask for a room on the left hand side as your loom at the hotel from the beach.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank V1077OQstevenp
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I didn’t stay here but we ate at the restaurant here several times and the food was excellent. The chicken curry is one of the best I’ve ever had and I don’t even normally like chicken curry!! Trust me Try the chicken curry! It’s full of flavour and not too spicy

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

If you go here say hello to Komang for me. These guys were great. Fun, respectful and helpful!
Perfect position if your there to Surf Shipwrecks. The bungalows, although not at the pinnacle of luxury, we’re very clean! I recommend getting a single. Keep it humble.
Family and locally owned too. Perfect for a working class Shaka or Family doing it on a budget!

Remember. You only get back what you put out.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I arrived just after sunset only to be told I was staying at a different place despite my confirmed booking.com booking because they had apparently overbooked. They never apologised or explained anything, just took me to a nearby homestay that had neither air conditioning nor beach access or a pool, for the same price. Unreliable and rude, never again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

I chose Tarci for the seaview, pricing and previous good reviews mentioning great staff which I found to be accurate. Also thanks to Ace for his assistance with fast boat and buggy bookings. Clean room and adequate breakfast included.