“One of my best experiences ever!”

Bali Diving Academy Lembongan
Ranked #8 of 53 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Diving Academy Lembongan. Diving Courses and Fun Dives for everyone. Since 1991. Part of Bali Diving Academy group- Day trips, overnight and Best of Bali Dive Safari Packages. With 4 Dedicated Diving Academies and Partner properties in Lembongan, Tulamben, Pemuteran and Gili Trawangan, providing professional diving services supported by unmatched human resources and infrastructure on site at all Bali's top dive locations.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enrolled to BDA for my PADI open water course. The Academy is very easy to deal with, even before arriving in Bali, my queries and travel arrangements was taken care of. It was very convenient. BDA made it very convenient for me.

I had amazing instructors for my course. They were friendly, patient and very caring. I felt very comfortable. They made my first time dive experience a time that I would never forget. I did not want to leave the place after my last dive.

I will definitely visit them again!

Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Congrats for your Open Water Course!! And thank you for taking the time to review us :-) We are definitely looking forward to welcome you again and have fun dives together!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"dive shop"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After my AOWC at Pemuteran I went diving with BDA in Lembongan and was stunned by the spectacular diving here. The ocean and currents were much rougher here (I like it!) than in the North so quite a change of diving environment. I logged one dive at Manta Point and was lucky enough to see really many of these magnificent animals during the dive and it was awesome. One dive never to forget. Second dive was at Crystal Bay with super clear water and a beautiful reef with a huge variety of underwater wildlife. The currents/ surges around the islands are quite serious and at some sites the boat traffic in these conditions require you to pay attention and the crew to be professionals! Thanks DM Angar for the great day and the marine environment conservation crew for the insights and good company on board!!

Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. So great you enjoyed diving with our marine environment conservation team and with Angger. Happy bubbles and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The crew at Bali Diving Academy are friendly and professional! My husband and I booked two dives with these guys on our recent honeymoon with the dream to dive with manta rays. After kitting us up, we jumped on the boat and headed out to Manta Point, Nusa Penida. Before jumping in we were given a thorough dive briefing and information on how to respectfully interact with the underwater world and the manta rays, should we come across any. Sure enough we came across a lot of mantas, and the guides showed their in-depth knowledge of the site by taking us away from the cleaning station crowded with badly-behaving divers (from other companies) to have some one-on-one time with a curious manta before surfacing. Following a delicious lunch provided by the crew we did our second dive at Crystal Bay where we were again given a thorough dive briefing, including dangers such as strong currents, and contingency plans. When we encountered a current underwater the guide promptly changed our course and we continued on to have a lovely long dive. On both dives the guides continuously checked on us and our air consumption and safety was their number 1 priority. If we had more time I would have loved to to many more dives with these guys. Highly recommend!

True safety of our divers is our very first priority. We are glad that you appreciated our briefing on how to interact with Mantas. They are so majestic and they deserve the best care. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We are experienced divers and had the great luck to be the only ones on the boat for 2 days of diving. Can't say enough good things about Daniel our DM, Marjorie and the whole staff. Daniel is calm and competent and kind. So glad we found this dive shop. Lunch was great too and the Mantas where amazing (the reason we came to Lembongan). They did not disappoint. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Great that you could dive with Mantas :-) !! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with Daniel and the team. We hope to see you back.