Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Is there a rating above 5 stars?

All my expectations for my Open Water Course with BDA were exceeded. From the start, BDA was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chelsea3711
via mobile
Great Dive Experience

Had the opportunity to dive with Ivanna today around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. There was just... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
O3797TLmichaeld
Phoenix, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews dive computers mola mola manta point these guys dive master beautiful reef manta rays crystal bay taking care open water dives safe hands fish special thanks dive shop marine life strong currents awesome experience
Reviewed 26 April 2018

After my AOWC at Pemuteran I went diving with BDA in Lembongan and was stunned by the spectacular diving here. The ocean and currents were much rougher here (I like it!) than in the North so quite a change of diving environment. I logged one dive at Manta Point and was lucky enough to see really many of these magnificent animals during the dive and it was awesome. One dive never to forget. Second dive was at Crystal Bay with super clear water and a beautiful reef with a huge variety of underwater wildlife. The currents/ surges around the islands are quite serious and at some sites the boat traffic in these conditions require you to pay attention and the crew to be professionals! Thanks DM Angar for the great day and the marine environment conservation crew for the insights and good company on board!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. So great you enjoyed diving with our marine environment conservation team and with Angger. Happy bubbles and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The crew at Bali Diving Academy are friendly and professional! My husband and I booked two dives with these guys on our recent honeymoon with the dream to dive with manta rays. After kitting us up, we jumped on the boat and headed out to Manta Point, Nusa Penida. Before jumping in we were given a thorough dive briefing and information on how to respectfully interact with the underwater world and the manta rays, should we come across any. Sure enough we came across a lot of mantas, and the guides showed their in-depth knowledge of the site by taking us away from the cleaning station crowded with badly-behaving divers (from other companies) to have some one-on-one time with a curious manta before surfacing. Following a delicious lunch provided by the crew we did our second dive at Crystal Bay where we were again given a thorough dive briefing, including dangers such as strong currents, and contingency plans. When we encountered a current underwater the guide promptly changed our course and we continued on to have a lovely long dive. On both dives the guides continuously checked on us and our air consumption and safety was their number 1 priority. If we had more time I would have loved to to many more dives with these guys. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2018

True safety of our divers is our very first priority. We are glad that you appreciated our briefing on how to interact with Mantas. They are so majestic and they deserve the best care. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We are experienced divers and had the great luck to be the only ones on the boat for 2 days of diving. Can't say enough good things about Daniel our DM, Marjorie and the whole staff. Daniel is calm and competent and kind. So glad we found this dive shop. Lunch was great too and the Mantas where amazing (the reason we came to Lembongan). They did not disappoint. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Date of experience: February 2018
Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Great that you could dive with Mantas :-) !! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with Daniel and the team. We hope to see you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We did de Open Water Course and it was simply perfect! Daniel and Old were our instructors and they rock! The equipment was new, the places we went were always beautiful and "safe" and everything was lovely. I highly recommend this diving center.

Date of experience: February 2018

CONGRATULATIONS for your open water course!!! We are really glad you liked your experience with Daniel and Oli as well as our new equipment. Hopefully see you soon for more bubbles :-)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had an amazing time when I visited Bali Diving Academy. The environment and people were very friendly. It felt like I’ve known them for a very long time. The most incredible part was when all of us got the chance to see a mola mola fish. Certainly it was my first time seeing mola mola fish up close. A big shout out to my instructor Mr. Daniel Sakidin who welcomed and guided me through the dive. I had a blast. Can’t wait to go back to Nusa Lembongan and dive with Bali Diving Academy!

Date of experience: December 2017
Noellie J, Owner at Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Mola mola are impressive for sure and all the team is looking forward to do more amazing dives together. Happy bubbles and see you soon!!!