Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Good food. Courteous staff. Beautiful view of the bay, the boats, bali main island in the distance. Quieter as compared to other restaurants nearby. Try the local food, since the cooks are well versed in preparing that, it is always delicious.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Great location and pool. Nice gardens and friendly staff. But..no hand towels, holes in bath towels, curtains falling apart, leaking toilet bowl, stained linen, and the indoor list goes on and on. Needs urgent attention. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place has a great setting and has so much potential it’s ridiculous, BUT unfortunately it is not kept well at all. On arrival we were told that we were moved to another room because of other guests wanting that room. No problem.... until we settled in. I could not pack out my clothing because of the filth inside the cupboards. I could not use the drawer in the bedside table because it was full of spider’s webs and books underneath it. I can not explain the bathroom so please find my pictures attached.
It is an unwelcoming space. Paint is chipping, things are broken and to top it off the curtains are too small for the windows, so what now? No privacy!!!! It is actually ridiculous!
I mentioned this to the lady incharge and she said she will get the cleaning staff to clean out the cupboards. We came back after supper and nothing has changed. The following morning we let them know that we want to leave but due to the Air bnb host not getting back to us, we had to stay another night. By that following morning we left. Our welcoming drink glasses were still in the room. ZERO CLEANING SERVICE!
The pool is beautiful, but so much chlorine that i could feel my skin crawl. Only swam once. There is a bar in the pool but it’s not being used and is so sad. Everything is just abused. Tableclothes has holes in and with the breakfast there is no fruit.... at all..... ever.... and we are on an island.
We all work hard to go on vacation and no one deserves this kind of service or accommodation. So very very sad.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank supermiss40
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

So sorry to write negatively. Rooms were mouldy and stank. Hotel is shabby and neglected. One of the staff serving us over last few days is sick and coughing over the food, the menus.. just gross. Lovely view and pool.. but aware, there are cheaper cleaner places. The entrance to the ‘hotel’ is grubby, littered and stinks of sewerage. Maybe if I was in my 20’s I wouldn’t notice the grossness... but even then. Not impressed at all. I have never written a review before and most certainly always try and view with positivity... but this place has pushed those boundaries. Sorry.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aotearoa68
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Extremely disappointing and possibly the worst place we have ever stayed. Resort is old and grubby, tablecloths, sheets and towels all very stained and grubby, service is not at all up to Bali usual friendly standard and location is nothing special. There is a beach at the front but not really swimmable and it is not possible to walk along the beachfront as there are large rock outcrops cutting off the area from the next beaches. Pool is quite nice and when the tide is up and you look out at the water you can imagine you are where you thought you would be! Would definitely not recommend .

Trip type: Travelled with family