Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews sandy beach dream beach gede massage beds snorkeling island bali villa pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019

We booked 5 nights but stayed for 4. My husband was sick before we arrived at Lembongan but he got worse. We could not leave the hotel area so I can truly say that I've seen all of it. The staff was very friendly and helped us to get a ride to the small hospital on the island. They also helped us with transfer to Kuta to get to a larger hospital. I could not ask for more than the help we got from them. They asked every day if they could help and how my husband was doing. Many guests did activities during the day so it was very quiet in the pool area, I was often all by my self. The food was not great but was expected as they only had a small kitchen. Restaurant next door served very good sushi. I have nothing bad to say, I'm just sorry that we never got to see anything else on this island except the harbor and hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank AliciaN235
Reviewed 25 December 2019

I have just stay here for three nights, it was fantastic, breakfast was beautiful, all the staff were so amazing, the villa was very clean and comfortable and a great location , the staff were so helpful. Iam coming back

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank suzanne kelly G
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

We had a great time at Mamamia Island Villa! Very nice and helpfull staff, clean rooms, floating breakfast or at your room, nice pool area (pool is a bit hot, as is every pool at the island) and a really good location to see more of the island with multiple beaches at walking distance! You can also rent a motorbike with them. They also arranged transportation from and to Bali pick up points. We would definitly recommend this place!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 953steffiev
Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

A cute little villa accommodated us for 4 nights. The staff were welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. No disappointment there but
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the island as my expectations may have been a bit higher but the rubbish scattered everywhere was the main downfall of an island that has such a beautiful coastline.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Would I stay here again - Yes.
Absolutely great staff, which go the extra mile. The rooms are wooden structures, but have a high ceiling with great aircon. The bathroom is enclosed / outside but is lovely. The beaches are 5 to 10 minutes walk away, and everything is close enough to walk. There are 3 restaurants nearby which all server excellent food, and the staff will drop you off / pick you up is you need to go to anywhere else. We hired a scooter for a couple of days, and got to see most (if not all) of the beaches , and is a great way to see the island. The snorkeling was really good, and was arranged through the hotel. (don't forget to bargain it is part of the culture.)

Date of stay: November 2019