Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$17
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
ExpediaUS$23
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$108
All reviews beautiful sunrise infinity pool bumpy road delicious options beautiful hotel ceningan island pick ups rent scooters view is amazing welcome drink amazing place nur shri penida bali geckos villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

I've visited Lembongan often .. but this is my first time staying at the Acala Hotel..

the first time we arrived at the hotel, the hotel staff welcomed us very well and friendly and we were given a welcome drink and were immediately taken to the our room..

almost all rooms are the same type (duluxe room) but I got a room with a nice view number 809 and my friend at 812 ..

The view from the room is directly to Ceningan Island,penida and ocean and in the morning you can see beautiful sunrise..

Pak Nur, the hotel manager is very kind, friendly and very helpful .. the first night I needed a sinus spray, Pak Nur helped me to take medicine at the pharmacy and I am very grateful for being taken care of when I (the guest) needed help ...

and also my friend's left his hat at the restaurant and Pak Nur also helped pick it up ...

Thanks Mr. Nur for take care of us..

The access road to the hotel is a little damaged but that is not a problem because it all pays off with a beautiful view and very good service ...

Of course I will come back and stay at The Acala Hotel again ...

Thanks Pak Nur Dan all the kind and helpful staff ....

See you again ❤

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank wiwekoateng9
The Acala Shri Sedana Resort, General Manager at The Acala, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Mr. Weko and Friends,

Thank you very much for Your stay with Us at The Acala Shri Sedana Resort Nusa Lembongan for 2 nights lately,

It a honour for us to get these such as genuine and positive feedback from You after Your stay,

We are very glad to know that You enjoyed the scenery, your choosen room location and the service from us, and I hope this will motivate us to always giving the best service to all of our Guests.

We are looking forward to serve you better in the next your visit to The Acala Shri Sedana Resort , Nusa Lembongan.

Best Regards,

Nur Chairi and The Acala Family.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The staff very kind!! The room so clean. We love the view from our room. We can see ceningan island and penida island from terrace. We can see the beautiful sunrise, but unlucky for us, the sunrise always covered by clouds.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adityadwidharmas
The Acala Shri Sedana Resort, General Manager at The Acala, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Mr. Aditya and Wife,

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Acala Shri Sedana Resort Nusa Lembongan, It was a honour for us and very happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay with memorable experiences during your stay at the Resort, We always makesure that our guest's needs are met and delivered well during the stay.

We look forward to serve you better in the future to come of your stay at The Acala Shri Sedana Resort,

Best Regards,

Nur chairi and The Acala Team.

Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I love to travel and before any trip I do an extensive amount of research on hotels prior to selecting my accommodations. The Acala is a beautiful hotel with excellent staff. I stayed for 2 nights and overall enjoyed my stay however do want to caution travelers on some cons. First and foremost the hotel is about a good 15-20 min from the shore which requires travel on a bumpy dirt road. If you suffer from motion sickness I suggest to either take medication or select another hotel. The second con about the hotel is that there are mAny stairs. The Lobby is at the top of the hill and depending on the floor of your villa you may be required to climb 50+ stairs. If you are in shape this won’t be a problem but if not please be cautioned. If you are looking for a hotel to escape it all and have some R&R time without going anywhere but to lounge at the pool and enjoy many of the islands restaurant complimentary shuttle services this is the hotel for you. Also want to mention Lisa is a gem and graciously booked my snorkeling excursion. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
The Acala Shri Sedana Resort, General Manager at The Acala, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2020

Dear Cherise,

Warmest Greeting from The Acala Shri Sedana Resort Nusa Lembongan, Bali..

Thank you very much for staying with us for two days and taking your valuable time to share your experience in this Traveller social media, we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us in our lovely Hill Resort and thank you for mentioning our execellent staff service.

We are looking forward to have another opportunity to welcome you again in the near future to come.

Best Regards,

Nur Chairi and The Acala Team.

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Before we plan our trip to Lembongan island we search so many hotels to stay, but when we saw Acala Resort it was no competition between Acala and others. This resort is just a dream place for the vacation❤️
The pool view is incredible, rooms are nice and clean ! Btw, we had a JUNGLE inside our bathroom, witch was a very special
Food - 5 starts! And also hotel gives you a free yoga class, witch is so nice specially after long travel ‍♂️
So if you planing your trip to Lembongan a Acala Resort it’s THE PLACE TO STAY 1000%

I think this pictures I took (down below) will speak for itself!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hhgff
The Acala Shri Sedana Resort, Owner at The Acala, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Warmest greeting from The Acala Shri Sedana Resort, Nusa Lembongan, Bali..

Thank you very much for bringing this beautiful review and share to others, We are delighted to hear that You have made a memorable stay with Us and enjoyed your vacation in this beautiful Island, sounds like you really love the view from the Pool, clean and nice room at Our Superior Room tha also has open air bathroom surrounded with plantation, delicious food great activity of free yoga class ..
Your possitive feedback will be shared to Team member to motivate them in meeting the guest expectation during stay in our Resort,

We love to have another opportunity to serve you again in our lovely Resort in the near future to come,

Sincerely Yours,

Nur chairi and The Acala Team.

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

The Acala Shri Sedana is forever in my heart! We stayed with a friend in March. Good room service, beautiful view from the pool to the ocean and island jungles. There are free yoga classes, nice restaurant, friendly staff, always ready to help. I should mention also about the magic atmosphere in the hotel - super calm and relaxed. Exactly what you need. We liked everything very much, we will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Augostinart,

Warmest Greeting from The Acala Sri Sedana Resort Nusa Lembongan , Bali

Thank You very much to allocate Your time to give such as beautiful review for Our Resort as your Relaxing Holiday in The Island, We are very happy to know that You put The Acala in your heart cause of good room service, our beatiful and magnificant views and relaxing athmosphere, and also thank you very much for participating in our free yoga class that we conduct in every Thursday at 5 Pm and Friday at 8 Pm.
All of your genuine feedback will motivate our Team Member to always meet the Guest Expectation,

We All here are expecting to serve you again in the near future visit to Nusa Lembongan Bali.

Best Regards,

Nur Chairi and The Acala Team.